The Newer, More Improved SOCK IT TO ME Thread

Brock

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just recently I ran into a friend... unfortunately, for her I was driving. We have been friends since... I have known her ever since we were the same age. I didn't even recognize her! That's how bad the job was. She walked up to me and said, "Hello, Phyllis!"  :lucyeww: She said, "I have found the most divine, new plastic surgeon!" I said, "I don't know how divine he is, but I'm sure he's new." She said, "I love him! He works so cheap." HAHA!!! I said, "I can tell you something else about him - he's left handed." We went to lunch. I couldn't eat. You should see this broad when she chews: nothing hits!  :lucyeww:  HAHA!!! But, deep down, she knows she's in trouble. She says, "Do you think this might hurt my career?" I couldn't think of one single career it wouldn't hurt. I said, "Well, what do you do?" She said, "I'm a lipstick model."  :lucyeww:

Just recently I ran into a friend... unfortunately, for her I was driving. We have been friends since... I have known her ever since we were the same age. I didn't even recognize her! That's how bad the job was. She walked up to me and said, "Hello, Phyllis!"  :lucyeww: She said, "I have found the most divine, new plastic surgeon!" I said, "I don't know how divine he is, but I'm sure he's new." She said, "I love him! He works so cheap." HAHA!!! I said, "I can tell you something else about him - he's left handed." We went to lunch. I couldn't eat. You should see this broad when she chews: nothing hits!  :lucyeww:  HAHA!!! But, deep down, she knows she's in trouble. She says, "Do you think this might hurt my career?" I couldn't think of one single career it wouldn't hurt. I said, "Well, what do you do?" She said, "I'm a lipstick model."  :lucyeww:

What's this from???

:desi1:I am the good prince Lancelot. I love to sing and dance a lot. I have an eye for a da-da-daa --

:lucy1: Wait. None of this "da-da-daa!" You have words, they're good words. Let's use them.

:desi1: Good words?! Lancelot?! Dance a lot?! Who wrote this?!

:lucy1: Who wrote it? Did you ever hear of Victor Herbert?!

:desi1: Yeah.

:lucy1: Well, all right then. Go ahead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Assistant: We now need a volunteer from our audience. Why, thank you madame! What is your birthday?

Lucy: August Sixth.

Assistant: August Sixth what?

Lucy: August Sixth period! :lucyshock:

Assistant: What year?

Lucy: He's the mind reader. Let him tell you!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:desi1: Is the phone for me?

:lucy1: Yes. It's one of my girlfriends and she's trying to help her daughter with her Spanish homework for school and she wanted to know if you could help.

:desi1: What does she want to know how to say?

:lucy1: "The check is good."

:desi1: "The check is good?" That's a funny thing for a kid to know how to say.

:lucy1: Well, it's probably one of those sentences they have to write out. You know, like, "Do you have an umbrella?" "Do you have a match?" "The check is good." 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived