The Newer, More Improved SOCK IT TO ME Thread

Brock

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bill1: Name one time where I ever botched an electrical job.

:lucy1: How about the time you tried to rewire your kitchen and the whole East side of New York was dark for 48 hours?

:bill1: Was it my fault that all that wiring was 20 years old? I'll bet you can't name another one.

:lucy1: How about the time you tried to fix our TV set and the picture tube exploded?

:bill1: Do you want this thing set up or not? <_<

Ethel: Do you have any bicarbonite of soda?

Lucy: There's some in the kitchen. Look, here's a note from Ricky & Fred. (reads note, then enters kitchen) Oh no! No! (staggers back out into the living room) It's a mess! There's food everywhere! On the walls, on the floor, on the ceiling!

(green) Ethel: I don't wanna clean it up.

:lucycoy: Me, mad?! Why should I be mad? On the contrary, I'm glad. Ve-ry glad! Why, when those four girls walked in here today it was the happiest day of my life!

:desi1: Lucy.

:lucysmirk: And they didn't want ME to be in the pictures, I wanted to JUMP FOR JOY!

:desi1: Now honey...

:lucyhehe: And when you all put on those bathing suits and trooped down to the pool I felt as if my fondest dreams had come true. And you thought I was mad. I was happy! HAPPY! H-A-P-P-Y, HAPPY!! :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Carolyn: All I saw were two redheaded blurs and Ethel told me those were you and Van Johnson! :(

Lucy: Oh, so you didn't see Clark Gable, Walter Pidgeon and Hedy Lamarr? They're all down there by the pool. :)

Ethel: They are?! :o

Lucy: <_< Yes. Oh, they're still there! Hello Clark! Hello Walter! Hello Hedy!

Carolyn: Ooh, let's go down there and see them up close! :HALKING:

Lucy: Oh. :huh: GOODBYE CLARK! GOODBYE WALTER! GOODBYE HEDY! They're off to the races.

Archived