Lucy A to Z -- C!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me more! Was Carol able to see her in the dark of the theatre?! :o

Well, don't quote me, because I've only heard this story once, but I think Carol was able to peek out from behind the curtain and Lucy's red-orange hair glowed in the dark. :peachonthebeach:

Camille (snaggle-toothed old Queen of the Gypsies)

Well, don't quote me, because I've only heard this story once, but I think Carol was able to peek out from behind the curtain and Lucy's red-orange hair glowed in the dark. :peachonthebeach:

You're kidding!! Did Lucy gave Carol any indication she had talent, or did she high-tail it out of the theatre? :huh:

Cracker Jack (Jewellers to the Lucy-verse since 1912)

Charles Walters b. 11/17/11 d. 08/13/82

Charles Walters, with Lucille Ball, as dance director, Best Foot Forward, DuBarry Was a Lady, 1943, and Meet the People, 1944; uncredited, as a sailor, in Lucille film, Bud Abbott and Lou Costello in Hollywood, 1945; with Lucille and William Frawley (Lucy's Fred Mertz), Ziegfeld Follies, as writer and additional choreographer, 1946; with Lucille, as director, (“Here's Lucy”) “Lucy and Alladin's Lamp”, 1971, TV Movie, A Lucille Ball Special Starring Lucille Ball and Jackie Gleason, 1975, and TV movie, What Now, Catherine Curtis?, 1976, is born this date in 1911.

Ernest Chambers b. 12/28/28 d. alive

Chambers, Ernest - director, producer; writer, Desilu Studios'-filmed, The Joey Bishop Show, 1961; writer, The Danny Kaye Show with Lucille Ball, 1962; as well as writer, William Frawley (Lucy's Fred Mertz), My Three Sons, 4 episodes, 1963; is born this date in 1928.

Archived