Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

Oh, seems procrastinating is yet another thing you and I have in common.  Did you settle on a title yet?  And where did the name NEMA come from?  I just heard that for the first time on Big Bang Theory.

I believe 'Looking back' is good enough.  As for Lakin, she named me 'nema'; and that's the way it was going to be; don't think i've EVER heard it anywhere.  Even my husband started calling me that, and several of our 'close' friends. 

Joyce, just thought it would have something to do with days or years, that's all.

It is, love, 'looking back' over each of those you just mentioned....  always open to suggestions, though; still hasn't gone to publisher; but, I'm 'pushing' it as fast as I can.  Only so many hours a day I can sit at computer.

No, after thinking about it, I realized it IS a great title, you were right.  Congratulations again, on all the work, all the years and seeing it all through, it was difficult but will be well worth it.  You should be very proud, most people, like me, only THINK of doing something great like that, you actually DID it.

There is no HELL, life on earth is hell, you will go to heaven and I can just see you know when you first meet Lucy and as Lucy tells you story after story, you will constantly be interrupting her with that eternal question of yours, "AND WHEN WAS THAT HONEY, WHAT WAS THE DATE, ARE YOU SURE OF THE DATE?"  LOL!

• Like 2