Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

True.  But sometimes her look changed drastically within a short time span.  I've been watching some of the Connecticut episodes.  If you flash forward 10 years to 1967, she looks and acts (and sounds) like a totally different person.  Or even 5 years.  The change between Lucy Ricardo of 1957 and Lucy Carmichael of 1962 is remarkable.

There are times when I catch a glimpse of Lucy in one decade and think she looks very much like Lucy from another decade.  Here the profile makes her look very similar to the 60's Lucy look.

45445.jpg

True.  But sometimes her look changed drastically within a short time span.  I've been watching some of the Connecticut episodes.  If you flash forward 10 years to 1967, she looks and acts (and sounds) like a totally different person.  Or even 5 years.  The change between Lucy Ricardo of 1957 and Lucy Carmichael of 1962 is remarkable.

True...but she went through a lot, both personally and professionally (which I guess with her especially, was inextricably intertwined) in those five "short" years!  Plus, at that point, her hairstyle(s), manner of dress, and especially makeup (or lack thereof) made a huge difference in how she was perceived looks-wise...and fortunately for us diehard fans, there seems to be a never-ending supply of historical photographic "evidence" to support this! :lucyhehe:

I thnk I asked a question; and forgot to hit the post box: Is that Alan Ladd with Lucille and Denning? ANYONE? Thanks if you know; I never connected him with Lucille; but, if it's radio, I don't remembering seeing his name on MFH episodes.

That is Alan Ladd, Lucy, and Mel Blanc performing on the radio show G.I. Journal.

I thnk I asked a question; and forgot to hit the post box:  Is that Alan Ladd with Lucille and Denning?  ANYONE?  Thanks if you know; I never connected him with Lucille; but, if it's radio, I don't remembering seeing his name on MFH episodes.

Yup, i know that's Alan, recognized him right away.  Great forgotten actor.

That is Alan Ladd, Lucy, and Mel Blanc performing on the radio show G.I. Journal.

Thanks, Harry

Was it CBS Radio?  Do you have an idea of year?

- NOW< ABOUT THAT Universal Studios Tribute I asked you about; Orlando, FL????  Lucie Arnaz attended?  1991?  Any idea?  thanks if you can get the date for me....Loving you, JK