Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

In all the "Mame" hoopla before it premiered, II don't remember any mention of Robert Preston--who's also absent from the Merv Griffin premiere.

My impression is that they did not get along.  You'd never know by his performance.  He dutifully "looks adoringly at" Lucy during the whole "Loving You" number.

The full color shot in her "Its' Today" outfit: it's completely in focus and she looks fine.

4630.jpeg

Thanks, Shelly and Claude; never knew what HE looked like....  I appreciate it.

When Lucy attended the Oscars with Hope, Walter Matthau, who introduced them said ARMY ARCHERD INTERVIEWS YOU AND YOU'RE A LEGEND, meaning in those days, everybody thought they were a legend, then he introduced TWO living legends, Lucy and Hope.

In all the "Mame" hoopla before it premiered, II don't remember any mention of Robert Preston--who's also absent from the Merv Griffin premiere.

My impression is that they did not get along.  You'd never know by his performance.  He dutifully "looks adoringly at" Lucy during the whole "Loving You" number.

The full color shot in her "Its' Today" outfit: it's completely in focus and she looks fine.

There ya go, starting another rumor, i saw them both together at several Mame things, so in the words of Lucy Ricardo, STOP THAT NOW! 

• Like 1