Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

I have it bookmarked. No problem.

Woman, I had 7 years of bookmarks (favorites) which ALL disappeared when I converted XP tower to win7 tower!!!!!!!  I'm so pissed, I can't even begin to say straight words anymore; and that's not good, coming from an old lady......the air is blue around here!  Thank goodness, I'm alone.... :fabrary:  Loving you, JK

Woman, I had 7 years of bookmarks (favorites) which ALL disappeared when I converted XP tower to win7 tower!!!!!!!  I'm so pissed, I can't even begin to say straight words anymore; and that's not good, coming from an old lady......the air is blue around here!  Thank goodness, I'm alone.... :fabrary:  Loving you, JK

Ok honey, let it all out now, i know where you're coming from, computers can be the most annoying things ever. :angry:

I never knew she got injured on this movie.  Based on the outfit this is from the beginning of the movie but she wears this in many scenes so I don't know exactly where it occurred.

A shot that was not in the script is this one of Lucille Ball being carried off the set of ‘Dark Corner,' by her co-star Mark Stevens. The bandage on Lucille's left leg covers a blood vessel broken when she tripped and fell from a raised platform on the stage. A studio nurse and two assistant directors are ready to assist.

dc95.jpg

• Like 1

I never knew she got injured on this movie.  Based on the outfit this is from the beginning of the movie but she wears this in many scenes so I don't know exactly where it occurred.

A shot that was not in the script is this one of Lucille Ball being carried off the set of ‘Dark Corner,' by her co-star Mark Stevens. The bandage on Lucille's left leg covers a blood vessel broken when she tripped and fell from a raised platform on the stage. A studio nurse and two assistant directors are ready to assist.

dc95.jpg

Is this unreal or what, we're still finding out things that book writers never bothered to put in their Lucy books.

Well, according to Lucie, Dede did experiment with hot pants.

Oh yeah, i know, the woman was, like Lucy, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of her time.  Wasn't that story told by another Lucy relative on the Home Movies?   That she wore Hot Pants?  Lucy wore them also, at this big Hollywood party and was the only one there doing that, until Altovise Davis showed up in the same pants, which cemented their friendship.