Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

Speaking of Long Long Trailer, I was stuck in the Bob Hope Airport for 3 hours so heard the "special announcement" many, many times ("The one that says 'Due to increased security....."  Note to copy writer: when you repeat something every 15 minutes, it is no longer a "special" announcement).  The announcement was preceded each time by chimes that sounded EXACTLY like the door of the Long Long Trailer.  Unfortunately  could turn my phone of fast enough to record it.   Overheard, a woman well over 20 but under 40 asking an older woman, her mother maybe: "Who IS Bob Hope anyway?"

In love with this one.

8n.jpg

524n.jpg

4nn.jpg

2185.JPG

I'm loving these LWL shots. Oh, what could have been!

Yup....and Audrey would indeed have been a great "retooling" as a recurring character! :)

I LOVE all these but especially the ones where she's in the foam as she's saying goodbye, thanks for coming and taking final bows (not that they bent very low being in the foam!) as this was the last scene shot at the first filming! Oh sweet memories! :peachonthebeach:

• Like 1

Yup....and Audrey would indeed have been a great "retooling" as a recurring character! :)

I LOVE all these but especially the ones where she's in the foam as she's saying goodbye, thanks for coming and taking final bows (not that they bent very low being in the foam!) as this was the last scene shot at the first filming! Oh sweet memories! :peachonthebeach:

You are so lucky to have seen The Queen in action.