Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

Claude:  In your avatar, is that her hair or a wig?

Looks like there's too little of it to be a wig but with her, you never know, she could use that lift contraption thing under a wig and look twenty years younger.  That's a  really good question hon, she had a beautiful mane of REAL hair that she sometimes fixed up perfectly, but i think for important photo shoots, she pulled out all the stops and made sure she always looked her very best.

Looks like there's too little of it to be a wig but with her, you never know, she could use that lift contraption thing under a wig and look twenty years younger.  That's a  really good question hon, she had a beautiful mane of REAL hair that she sometimes fixed up perfectly, but i think for important photo shoots, she pulled out all the stops and made sure she always looked her very best.

Exactly. This is one of her many sittings with Engstead.  99.9% sure it's a wig with all the related...regalia. :lucyhmm:

Exactly. This is one of her many sittings with Engstead.  99.9% sure it's a wig with all the related...regalia. :lucyhmm:

Hey, i'm old like she was at the end and have mirrors so i have to tell ya, wish i had some of her regalia.  But nooooooooooooooooo, i look in the mirror and there's Fred Mertz staring back at me damnit!

Hey, i'm old like she was at the end and have mirrors so i have to tell ya, wish i had some of her regalia.  But nooooooooooooooooo, i look in the mirror and there's Fred Mertz staring back at me damnit!

Yeah, yeah you're so old, what 60? Big frig, get off your pity party Blanche.  Jeez the way you go on you'd think you're Betty White's twin brother! :HALKING:

TX, love !  Hoping all is well...... JK