VIVIAN VANCE & BILL FRAWLEY ENTER TV HALL OF FAME!!

Brock

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some more great photos from last night's festivities, including the always beautiful and age defying Doris Singleton, Viv's sister Lou Ann, Bill's main squeeze Patricia Berry, and more of the Livingstons:

halloffame-2.jpg

halloffame-3.jpg

halloffame-4.jpg

halloffame-5.jpg

halloffame-6.jpg

Oh man, I didn't recognize him either. He is better-looking closer up. LOL

I was wondering who he was and this time i looked at him better and noticed it was him, if it wasn't for thsoe gorgeous eyes i never would have known. Thought maybe he was Doris' or something, she looks like a cougar, LOL!

I was wondering who he was and this time i looked at him better and noticed it was him, if it wasn't for thsoe gorgeous eyes i never would have known. Thought maybe he was Doris' or something, she looks like a cougar, LOL!

HAAA!!! Yes, Doris is a total cougar. And her date for the evening actually did resemble Barry Livingston. ;) ;) ;)

Just a quick comment, looking at Don Grady's bio; all three of the 'sons' are not tall men: 5'6", 5'7", and 5'7"; came across, as I have several times, and was going to 'comment'; but, I DO QUESTION:

TV Land Awards: A Celebration of Classic TV - 2003

Nary a person from ("I Love Lucy") - Who can we complain to????

Thanks for the info on Viv's sister & brother, tjw! I'm glad Lou Ann could be there for her big sis. And Brock, thanks for posting the pictures & video clips.

Question: Brock, with the pictures you mentioned, "Bill's main squeeze Patricia Berry". Did you mean :bill1: Bill Frawley? If so, is there a story with that? :)

Doris looks amazing. Wouldn't it be fun to see Doris & Betty acting in something together, Claude? B)

Magster, that's the first thing I thought of when I heard that about the cantalope & vanilla ice cream! One of these days I'll try it in his honor :)

Archived