Who Is the Black Dahlia?

Gotta love youtube I can stream on my big HDTV. I watched this last night and thought Lucie was pretty good in this. The movie as a whole wasn't that great. First thing I thought was wow this woman had a crappy life. Second was Lucie looks like the Maddie character from Twin Peaks (Laura Palmer's cousin, played by the same actress in a black wig).

Gotta love youtube I can stream on my big HDTV. I watched this last night and thought Lucie was pretty good in this. The movie as a whole wasn't that great. First thing I thought was wow this woman had a crappy life. Second was Lucie looks like the Maddie character from Twin Peaks (Laura Palmer's cousin, played by the same actress in a black wig).

This so so TV movie was a precursor to the much better big screen version by Brian Dipalma on the same subject. That one starred Oscar winner Hillary Swank among many others. And yes, quite a sad life for this poor woman.

This so so TV movie was a remake of an earlier regular big screen feature on the same subject. And yes, quite a sad life for this poor woman.

This TV movie was actually the first depiction of the Black Dahlia story. There was no earlier feature film. There was a 2006 movie entitled The Black Dahlia that many critics claimed was inferior to the 1975 TV movie.

There are many liberties taken in the TV movie, so hopefully she had at least a slightly happier life.

This TV movie was actually the first depiction of the Black Dahlia story. There was no earlier feature film. There was a 2006 movie entitled The Black Dahlia that many critics claimed was inferior to the 1975 TV movie.

There are many liberties taken in the TV movie, so hopefully she had at least a slightly happier life.

Yes, you were right, as usual, so i was thinking, why don't you and your extreme Lucy knowledge just stop showing me up and go write another great Lucy book huh? LOL!

So I am reading about this on IMDb. I see a note about Lucy not wanting Lucie to take this role. I may have seen this in a book one time. Does anyone know the story on this.

Lucy really didn't get involved in Lucie's career, so like the story that she screamed at someone over the phone because they wanted Lucie to take a screen test for Grease, this may be untrue. The special originally aired against Lucy Gets Lucky and on her press junket, Lucy's urged people to watch her daughter's program instead.

Archived