Lucy A - Z -- E!

Brock

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elois Jenssen (transformed Lucy Ricardo into one chic mama)

Also, can someone please refresh my memory or tell me if I'm completely off base? I remember reading a story somewhere (and it's driving me nuts that I can't remember where) that once when Elois was over at Lucy's house one of the kids either started choking or fell in the pool (can't remember which?) and Elois saved whichever one it was. Am I making this up? :lucydaze:

Elois Jenssen (transformed Lucy Ricardo into one chic mama)

Also, can someone please refresh my memory or tell me if I'm completely off base? I remember reading a story somewhere (and it's driving me nuts that I can't remember where) that once when Elois was over at Lucy's house one of the kids either started choking or fell in the pool (can't remember which?) and Elois saved whichever one it was. Am I making this up? :lucydaze:

When Elois first started on the show, she met with Lucy at their house. After their meeting, they found Lucie (who would have been two), face down in the pool. Lucy froze in horror and Elois jumped in and saved Lucie. I believe this is in Bart Andrews' I Love Lucy Book.

When Elois first started on the show, she met with Lucy at their house. After their meeting, they found Lucie (who would have been two), face down in the pool. Lucy froze in horror and Elois jumped in and saved Lucie. I believe this is in Bart Andrews' I Love Lucy Book.

Holy crap, never heard that story before. Obviously Lucie was okay but did she have to do mouth to mouth? Was that even done back then? Scary.

Holy crap, never heard that story before. Obviously Lucie was okay but did she have to do mouth to mouth? Was that even done back then? Scary.

Yeah, i remember reading that story in one of the Lucy books. Poor little Lucie was deprived of oxygen for a few minutes and when she finally was ok again it had erased every memory she had of playing with her mother, so sad. :lucydisgust::lucythrill:

AHA! Thanks, Jim!! I knew I remembered that story from somewhere but not being able to remember the details and source has literally been driving me crazy for days!

Elsa Lanchester (HATCHET!! :lucyhorror:)

Archived