Broderick Crawford

Watchatalkinbout Joyce Willis? I could NEVER get angry at you for anything you ever did, unless you voted Republican or some other nonsense, LOL!

REST EASY; it's been YEARS since I voted Republican!!!! They haven't 'put up a good one for a VERY LONG TIME'.... I would have voted for John McCain, though, until he 'picked' his running mate; then, that vote was lost! Come to think of it, I'd vote for him now, with a proper 'other'....

NOW....as for the 'other' nonsense - you'd have to state what THAT means - I've done lots of nonsense!!!! Not lately, though....damn it! :marionstrong:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a discussion for Grace's boudoir, but... You'd still vote for him?! What on earth for? This whole tea party thing is technically his fault.

If you want to 'swish' this over the Grace's, okay by me; I don't like politics; but, it's our country, you know - we have to sort of pay attention; GOD KNOWS, we pay for EVERYTHING ELSE!

Would I still vote for McCain? We all know he's a hero, so we've been told; he 'seems' genuine; he's still involved; he doesn't seem to hate the country; he seems like a statesman; enough of that bull-stuff; with the proper running mate, I guess the answer is: OVER Ging..., YES - of course, over each of the other polished pretty boys they've put up....YES. Now, the problem is: who would I consider a proper running mate; and for that, I HAVE NO ANSWER; so, guess our 4-years-into-it-guy will have to do; let him serve his time out.

I wasn't watching the 'tea party' thing from the very beginning, and only have a smattering of it through our local Legion, who hosts them every Thursday.... I DO NOT ATTEND THE MEETINGS! This is what I have to say about THAT!!!! Our forefathers had a tea party, for a different reason; but, similar; this one is 200 years too LATE!!!!

We, the citizens of the country, have waited TOO LONG, I FEAR, TO MAKE CHANGES NECESSARY...

This is how I describe my political views and heritage: I'M A CONSERVATIVE RADICAL .... sorry about the Republican part; I won't 'swish'; but, I know how to vote other than that.

Don't hate me....Loving you, JK

If you want to 'swish' this over the Grace's, okay by me; I don't like politics; but, it's our country, you know - we have to sort of pay attention; GOD KNOWS, we pay for EVERYTHING ELSE!

Would I still vote for McCain? We all know he's a hero, so we've been told; he 'seems' genuine; he's still involved; he doesn't seem to hate the country; he seems like a statesman; enough of that bull-stuff; with the proper running mate, I guess the answer is: OVER Ging..., YES - of course, over each of the other polished pretty boys they've put up....YES. Now, the problem is: who would I consider a proper running mate; and for that, I HAVE NO ANSWER; so, guess our 4-years-into-it-guy will have to do; let him serve his time out.

I wasn't watching the 'tea party' thing from the very beginning, and only have a smattering of it through our local Legion, who hosts them every Thursday.... I DO NOT ATTEND THE MEETINGS! This is what I have to say about THAT!!!! Our forefathers had a tea party, for a different reason; but, similar; this one is 200 years too LATE!!!!

We, the citizens of the country, have waited TOO LONG, I FEAR, TO MAKE CHANGES NECESSARY...

This is how I describe my political views and heritage: I'M A CONSERVATIVE RADICAL .... sorry about the Republican part; I won't 'swish'; but, I know how to vote other than that.

Don't hate me....Loving you, JK

Which begs the question . . . . W H Y ? Don't you know they're the party of the rich and don't give a hoot about anybody else? The last rep asshole almost brought the country to a depression, invaded Iraq and ran wars that cost trillions that you now owe the Chinese for, they've outsourced all the jobs and are the only country of it's size not giving free health care to it's citizens, it's taking time for President Obama to get things back on track but he's being stymied at every turn by the idiots on the other side. Yes, be fair, give him four more years and he will accomplish even more in his second term.

Which begs the question . . . . W H Y ? Don't you know they're the party of the rich and don't give a hoot about anybody else? The last rep asshole almost brought the country to a depression, invaded Iraq and ran wars that cost trillions that you now owe the Chinese for, they've outsourced all the jobs and are the only country of it's size not giving free health care to it's citizens, it's taking time for President Obama to get things back on track but he's being stymied at every turn by the idiots on the other side. Yes, be fair, give him four more years and he will accomplish even more in his second term.

Just a SMALL CORRECTION: if the Republicans are the party of the 'rich' - why was I raised republican? My parents were 'mom and pop' corner grocery proprietors, among 3 others, in the Village of Celoron, where my father was born, until the supermarkets ran them each out of business; dirt poor; but, we never knew it, because we always had food on the table; mostly credited by my father's fishing/hunting expertise and mom's cooking skills - to that end, we were rich in our hearts, as I still am - still poor as a church mouse; but, living.... Who's to say Democrats aren't rich? Have you seen even one you can name?

I guess what I REALLY realize is that, there should be a 'no-party' system; take about 500 of the smartest folk from the country's citizens; all walks of life; put THEM in charge; and see how our country turns around in a lot less than four years!!!!

Just a thought....Loving you, JK

Just a SMALL CORRECTION: if the Republicans are the party of the 'rich' - why was I raised republican? My parents were 'mom and pop' corner grocery proprietors, among 3 others, in the Village of Celoron, where my father was born, until the supermarkets ran them each out of business; dirt poor; but, we never knew it, because we always had food on the table; mostly credited by my father's fishing/hunting expertise and mom's cooking skills - to that end, we were rich in our hearts, as I still am - still poor as a church mouse; but, living.... Who's to say Democrats aren't rich? Have you seen even one you can name?

I guess what I REALLY realize is that, there should be a 'no-party' system; take about 500 of the smartest folk from the country's citizens; all walks of life; put THEM in charge; and see how our country turns around in a lot less than four years!!!!

Just a thought....Loving you, JK

Because YOU were part of the middle class, as i was, and we are rapidly disapearing as now both are countries have more rich and poor and the middle class is going the way of the do do bird as they are paying for everything, BECAUSE the rich don't want to pay their fair share of taxes as they now own all the politicians and get tax cuts they should be giving to the middle class, so the rich get richer and the poor get poorer while we have to keep filling that social net for the poor all because the rich do not want to pay for anything and have the system rigged to their advantage and that's the way they want to keep it. So, we have to vote for people who can change that error.

Because YOU were part of the middle class, as i was, and we are rapidly disapearing as now both are countries have more rich and poor and the middle class is going the way of the do do bird as they are paying for everything, BECAUSE the rich don't want to pay their fair share of taxes as they now own all the politicians and get tax cuts they should be giving to the middle class, so the rich get richer and the poor get poorer while we have to keep filling that social net for the poor all because the rich do not want to pay for anything and have the system rigged to their advantage and that's the way they want to keep it. So, we have to vote for people who can change that error.

So, how do we change it???? Inquiring minds want to know....

Archived