Lucy A - Z -- F!

Brock

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Felix Frankel, the Friendly Furrier--seller of $299.99 leopard coats, coincidentally the price of a new refrigerator.

(I scanned the posts and didn't see this one, but may have missed it because when it came to "F's" it was the first one that popped into my head, meaning there are at least two other heads that shall remain nameless into which I thought it would pop. Not sure I got the last name or the exact price right)

Jay C. Flippen, b. 03/06/99 d. 02/03/71

Jay C. Flippen, William Frawley (Lucy’s Fred Mertz) co-star, The Lemon Drop Kid, as Straight Flush, 1951; guest, Westinghouse Desilu Playhouse “Happy Hill”, as Marvin; guest, Desilu Productions', The Untouchables “You Can't Pick the Number”, as Al Morrisey, 1959, and “Fall Guy”, as Big Joe Holvak; and Here's Hollywood “Episode dated 21 September”, 1962; guest, as well as Desilu Studios'-filmed, The Dick Van Dyke Show “The Return of Happy Spangler”, as Happy Spangler, 1962; is born this date in 1899.

Della Fox, [no bio available], Costume Designer, and Costume and Wardrobe Department, the Westinghouse Desilu Playhouse, one episode, 1958; The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour, 12 episodes, 1957-1960; Desilu Productions', Angel, 5 episodes, 1960-61; The Lucy Show, 11 episodes, 1962-65; and I Spy, 34 episodes, 1966-68.

If anyone HERE knows Della's bio data, please let me know; would LOVE to have it for the chronology...TX! JK

Frank Gorey b. 2/16/28 d. alive

Frank Gorey, Lucille Ball, her mother, DeDe’s, and Lucie and Desi, IV’s long-time friend, faithful aide and twenty-five-plus-year chauffeur; many-time guest, bus tour leader and speaker at Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Festivals, Jamestown NY, is born this date in 1928.

In honor of HIS birthday:

Frank Puglia b. 3/9/1892 d. 10/25/75

Frank Puglia, guest, Desilu Productions’, Cavalcade of America “Three Young Kings”, 1956; Whirlybirds “Buy Me a Miracle”, 1960; The Texan “The Governor’s Lady”, 1960; Westinghouse Desilu Playhouse “A Diamond for Carla”, 1959, Desilu Productions’, The Untouchables,”The Dutch Schultz Story”, 1959, “Stranglehold”, and “The Genna Brothers”, 1961, is born this date in 1892.

Archived