Lucie Arnaz opens up about being a 'living legacy'

Brock

A great new interview with Lucie written by Chris Silk of Naples News:

NAPLES — Lucie Arnaz had one thought when she was asked to do a show in Naples.

"Four shows in two days? I don't know that many people in Naples," Arnaz joked by phone from Palm Springs. "Are you sure we can fill four shows there?"

She can. Her cabaret show "Latin Roots" plays at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday in the Daniels Pavilion at the Naples Philharmonic Center for the Arts.

And the daughter of Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz does know people in Southwest Florida. There's even family close by. And the sense of humor that made mom famous ripples through the digital ether.

"My Cuban cousins live not far from there," Arnaz said.

And family is what her show - "Latin Roots" - is built upon, revolves around and pays tribute to.

FULL INTERVIEW HERE: http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012/mar/20/lucie-arnaz-latin-roots-naples-tickets/

Notice there was nothing in there about her mom, i think she was in show biz too at one time. :professor:

Maybe because it's an interview about her dad? :professor: But if you want to get picky, the article does say Lucie is the daughter of LUCILLE BALL and Desi Arnaz. :lucythrill:

(Jusssst kidding. Glad to have ya back, Claudie! :wub:)

Maybe because it's an interview about her dad? :professor: But if you want to get picky, the article does say Lucie is the daughter of LUCILLE BALL and Desi Arnaz. :lucythrill:

(Jusssst kidding. Glad to have ya back, Claudie! :wub:)

Yeah, had to deal with some personal trauma but am back home with family and friends now again.

Archived