Loving Lucy Conventions

The topic created the other day or week ago about the donation of Desi's suit to the LDC got me thinking about the Loving Lucy Conventions in late 90s-early 00's. I know that I have seen various clips and photos over the years scattered in a few documentaries and DVD releases, but I have never seen any unedited footage of the conventions. Does anybody have any footage or clips of the conventions they would be willing to put online? I would love to see it. I really wish there still were the Loving Lucy Conventions, The festivals in Jamestown have really started to steer away from Lucy and starting to focus on other new comedians, which personally , I don't care to see. :ido:

I was at 97 and 99. I video taped various events I attended those years. I am in the process of getting my VHS tapes converted to DVD and then I have potential to get them online. I know I have over 2 hours worth of 99 on tape. I also have the a lot of 97 too and a large part of the auction that year was the sale of Eloise's costume sketches.

I was at 97 and 99. I video taped various events I attended those years. I am in the process of getting my VHS tapes converted to DVD and then I have potential to get them online. I know I have over 2 hours worth of 99 on tape. I also have the a lot of 97 too and a large part of the auction that year was the sale of Eloise's costume sketches.

I wish I had one of Eloise's costume sketches, but to me i have something cooler. A GREAT friend of mine got me an original Edith Head sketch with a desilu stamp on the back. It also has some notes written by Lucy on back and signed by Lucy, as well as Edith's notes and signature. I hope you are able to put them online, i would love to see them, thanks!! :lucyhaha:

Archived