Lucy A - Z -- G!

Brock

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gale Gordon (The Wonder Show, My Favorite Husband, A Woman of Distinction, I Love Lucy, The Lucy Desi Comedy Hour, The Victor Borge Comedy Theatre, The Lucy Show, The Lucille Ball Comedy Hour: Mr. & Mrs., Here's Lucy, CBS Salutes Lucy, The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast, Lucy Calls The President, Lucy Moves To NBC, Life With Lucy, etc., etc.)

First of all - BROCK: Shame on you, and you KNOW what I mean!

Love, JK

In honor of HIS birthday:

Ned Glass b. 4/1/06 d, 6/15/84

Ned Glass, Lucille Ball early film-career co-star, Next Time I Marry, 1938; guest, Desilu Productions’, Sheriff of Cochise “Human Bomb”, 1956; Whirlybirds “Hostage”, unknown year; Those Whiting Girls “Margaret Whiting’s Sister”, 1957; The Walter Winchell File “Too Many Clues”, unknown year; Official Detective “The Policeman’s Gun”, 1958; U.S. Marshal “The Champ”, unknown year; Harrigan & Son “There’s No Fool Like An Old Fool”, 1960; guest, Westinghouse Desilu Playhouse “The Man in the Funny Suit”, 1960; guest, Desilu Productions’, The Untouchables “Three Thousand Suspects”, 1960, “Death for Sale”, “The Troubleshooter”, 1961, and “The Chess Game”, 1962; guest, Guestward Ho! “Two Guests from the East”, 1961; guest, Fair Exchange “Unfair Exchange”, “To Each His Own”, and “A Little Success”, 1962; guest, Glynis “Glynis Goes Wrong”, and “Kitty Kat Caper”, 1963, co-star, Julie Newmar, Desilu Productions’, Vacation Playhouse “Three On An Island”, 1965; co-star, unsold pilot - Desilu Productions’, Good Old Days, 1966; as well as guest, Mannix “Delayed Action”, 1968, is born this date in 1906.

Gale Gordon (The Wonder Show, My Favorite Husband, A Woman of Distinction, I Love Lucy, The Lucy Desi Comedy Hour, The Victor Borge Comedy Theatre, The Lucy Show, The Lucille Ball Comedy Hour: Mr. & Mrs., Here's Lucy, CBS Salutes Lucy, The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast, Lucy Calls The President, Lucy Moves To NBC, Life With Lucy, etc., etc.)

Who??? lucyhorror.JPG

Archived