Lucy A - Z -- G!

Brock

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G: Garbo, Gable, Garland, Grable, Gish, Gish - Dorothy and Lillian, Garfield, Gardner, Garson, Glyn, Sonny Tufts (how did that get in?), Janet Gaynor, Cary Grant, and Paulette Goddard too, I've even got a note John Gilbert wrote that says, "My best to you. I'm a very lucky man, for you're my fan. All my love to Celebrity Lu." (Autograph Annie and Celebrity Lu)

Bert Granet, b. 7/10/10 d. 11/15/02

Bert Granet, writer, Lucille Ball early-film career, Go Chase Yourself, Mr. Doodle Kicks Off, Affairs of Annabel, Annabel Takes The Tour, 1938, A Girl, A Guy and a Gob, 1941;

Producer, Westinghouse Desilu Playhouse “The Untouchables, Parts 1 & 2; Executive Producer, “Six Guns for Donegan”, 1959; Producer, unknown episodes, Desilu Productions’ The Untouchables - the Series, 1959; The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour, “Lucy Wins a Race Horse”, 1958, “Lucy Wants a Career”, “Milton Berle Hides at the Ricardos”, “The Ricardos Go To Japan”, 1959, and “Lucy Meets the Mustache”, 1960, is born this date in 1910.

G: Garbo, Gable, Garland, Grable, Gish, Gish - Dorothy and Lillian, Garfield, Gardner, Garson, Glyn, Sonny Tufts (how did that get in?), Janet Gaynor, Cary Grant, and Paulette Goddard too, I've even got a note John Gilbert wrote that says, "My best to you. I'm a very lucky man, for you're my fan. All my love to Celebrity Lu." (Autograph Annie and Celebrity Lu)

:marionstrong: :marionstrong: :marionstrong:

Groucho-and-Chico-and-Harpo-and-Zeppo-and-Gummo Marx (Autograph Annie & Celebrity Lu)

"Well, he did keep his eye on the BALL. James "G"arner, Rockford Files actor that Lucy just loved." Claude

In HONOR of HIS birthday:

James Garner, of Maverick and The Rockford Files fame; guest, Desilu Productions’, Here’s Hollywood, 1962; appears with Lucille Ball, The American Film Institute Salute to Henry Fonda, 1978, as well as with Lucille, via archival footage, The Carol Burnett Show: A Reunion, 1993, is born this date in 1928.

Archived