Cleo Smith 1919-2012

PasadenaTrenton

I just think that now she's with Lucy and everything's okay. She lived a long life and it seemed a very happy, fulfilling one. :)

I know, i was thinking 93 is certainly a great age to go, wonder if she smoked or if Lucy's mom did, as they both went so much later than she did, 85 and 93.

And let's not forget her appearance on ILL:

...and her shout-out on HL in Lucy Carter's wedding party in honour of her friend "little Cleo Mandicos":

I never knew that was Cleo in that I Love Lucy episode. Now every time it's on I'll think of her! Thank you for posting Brock! :lucycoy:

And let's not forget her appearance on ILL:

...and her shout-out on HL in Lucy Carter's wedding party in honour of her friend "little Cleo Mandicos":

Cleo always looked gorgeous back then, movie star gorgeous. Always wondered if the blonde was one of Desi's floozies.

RIGHT

then, keep the second set in the glove box!!!!

Or....in your purse, which was also IN the car! :marionstrong:

That's the one advantage we have in being men, one set in one pocket and the other set in the other pocket, for when we run the car on cold winter days with the car running, so we can lock the car and go in and have more hot chocolate.

Anybody know if she's gonna be (or was) buried in the family plot in Jamestown?

I doubt it. The last time I checked Cecil wasn't buried there and I believe there is one more space left in Lucy's spot reserved for the lovely Zo. Not sure though if there is any room in Lola's plot...

I doubt it. The last time I checked Cecil wasn't buried there and I believe there is one more space left in Lucy's spot reserved for the lovely Zo. Not sure though if there is any room in Lola's plot...

I see. She'll probably be buried alongside her husband then...

• 8 months later...

I was watching Lured today for about the 20th time and noticed something I never noticed before. It looks like Cleo had a small role as a coat check girl.

Go to 48:35:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtxRKVWiIe0

wow! how nice!

Id like to draw a picture of Cleo and dedicate it to maybe the museum to hold in her honor, what a gracious and wonderful lady.

Very cool find, HC! (And GREAT idea, Lamarr!)

Do you know where I can get a professional picture of Cleo or some kind of head shot or nice picture, I can study and look at her face more

from the LucyDesiHomeMovieDVD but a nice pic gives me something specific to capture.

Archived