BUILDING A New Lounge...Why Aren't You Adding Bricks??

PuttyNose

This place cannot grow and get to the level of the Old Lounge unless we rally and do our part to import old, or begin new, topics. Complaining "it's dead around here" falls upon MY dead ears. Either work on here like you did on the Old Lounge...or STFU. I say that with deep affection...as usual! B) The Lucy Lounge isn't your own personal playground! It's a privilege to post here!!!!

I think it's up to the individual when they want to post here or not. Saying "it's a privilege to post here" is a bit unusual if you ask me.

What I'm thinking is this: is it possible for 'someone with entry capabilities' (I can't get on anymore, and I think Brock said the same thing) to go over 'there' and copy your old 'topic' entries, etc., it seems tragic to 'lose' the vintage pictures; the artwork, etc.,and that would mean that all the 'frequent' posters, administrators, etc., would have to go over there; log on; and start copying; then, bring their own entries of importance over 'here'....sounds like a lot of work; it is; but, it may be the only way. Anyone think of another solution?

I think it's up to the individual when they want to post here or not. Saying "it's a privilege to post here" is a bit unusual if you ask me.

I don't find it unusual, personally. I had always hoped for a place like this, and JUST found it after the move. I think it's a privilege, as I never knew there was a place for fellow Lucy Fanatics! I feel privileged to be here. :)

The GTHP Fund?? :lol: So many people here don't know the "history" of The Lounge. But they need to know it was built on a foundation of Freedom Of Speech. ;)

:lol:

All kidding aside, I find it a priviledge to post here as well. As Rizzo says in "Grease"...'some people are so touchy'. B)

As long as the same posters from the old lounge is HERE!!! I am a happy camper!!!

I love the new smileys here:

:rolleyes: Are you going to let go of that large vase?

:angry: Are you, sure? "NO, I AM NOT,SURE!!!DON'T CALL ME BY THAT NAME , AGAIN!!!

;) Do you have something in your eye?

:P My tongue is stuck on my lips.

:blink: I have been on facebook, twitter, The New Lucy Lounge, youtube for the last 48 hours.

:D See, no teeth.

:lol:

All kidding aside, I find it a priviledge to post here as well. As Rizzo says in "Grease"...'some people are so touchy'. B)

I APPRECIATE having the lounge here but I'm sorry, I don't feel PRIVILEGED to post on this lounge. You make it sound like I'm s'posed to get on my bended hands and knees. Sorry, I just think the word privileged is a little over the top. I love posting here and appreciate it being here but that's it! I'm not touchy at all, I just think it's not the right word to use.

I APPRECIATE having the lounge here but I'm sorry, I don't feel PRIVILEGED to post on this lounge. You make it sound like I'm s'posed to get on my bended hands and knees. Sorry, I just think the word privileged is a little over the top. I love posting here and appreciate it being here but that's it! I'm not touchy at all, I just think it's not the right word to use.

Okay...forget the word privileged. Let's just say we feel HAPPY to be able to post here. ;)

It wasn't down for me...?

I tried for hours to get on but i got a message saying the server could not access the galegordon place at that time, to try again later. I finally got on here from home. But it was HOURS of no access and it was AGONY i tell ya, the server motor conked out and my motor was about to conk out . . .

I tried for hours to get on but i got a message saying the server could not access the galegordon place at that time, to try again later. I finally got on here from home. But it was HOURS of no access and it was AGONY i tell ya, the server motor conked out and my motor was about to conk out . . .

I received the same message. :blink:

I received the same message. :blink:

Thanks Amanda, it happened in the middle of the night so at first i thought Brock was doing maintenance or something, but it lasted for hours and you know Amanda, here, they always think it's my imagination as i am so clueless with computers which is true but i did not dream it, it happened, A G A I N , LOL!

Archived