Sign in to follow this  
HarryCarter

Lucy A - Z -- I!

Irving (Pronounced "Oy-ving" - a chimp; gorilla; propreitor of a Chinese restaurant; an assistant plumber; the fifth Ames Brother; middle name of Murphy Fong)

(changed my mind)

Irma Mooney (nee: Klottendorf. When Teddy was introduced to her, she was a six-foot-tall female shot putter with a butch haircut)

Changed mine, too, Brock; but, you're gonna have it tomorrow! What follows is the only 'I' I have, other than, of course, Ricky's "i-i-i-i-i-!":

Marty Ingels b. 3/9/36 alive

Marty Ingels, guest, Desilu Productions’, The Ann Sothern Show “Always April”, 1961; Here’s Hollywood, 1962; Lucille Ball co-star, A Guide for the Married Man, 1967; with Lucille, 4th Super Comedy Bowl 1, 1971; as well as guest, Desilu Productions', You Don’t Say, 1975, is born this date in 1936.

India (There was once a theory that Mrs. McGillicuddy was travelling from New York to Los Angeles via India. One of the vintages sampled by the Danfield Wine Tasting Society came all the way from this country...by elephant, Lucy presumed)

India (There was once a theory that Mrs. McGillicuddy was travelling from New York to Los Angeles via India. One of the vintages sampled by the Danfield Wine Tasting Society came all the way from this country...by elephant, Lucy presumed)

Inn (what Good Squire Quinn runs on the River Out, also the Elm Tree where Lucy, Viv and the boys had New Years Eve dinner and dancing)

Ingrid Bergman (Who Lucy Ricardo ain't, according to Italian grape workers. Lucy Carter also claimed she resembled Ingrid during her youth)

Imoor, Jacqueline (Mrs. Morton Goldaper #1)

Indians (theme of Ricky's new nightclub act which of course, Lucy crashed; visiting baseball team of the Yankees in 'Lucy & Bob Hope.')

Itchy Walton (He wore a clock in his ear inside a can of worms that just being seen inside would result in Viv being kicked out of the garden club)

Ida Moore (HER Mrs. Kah-nickerbocker had a date with Freddie Mertz, while her poor daughter-in-law sat home alone)

Ira Levin, b. 08/27/29 d. 11/12/07

Ira Levin, best-selling playwright, whose first produced play, No Time for Sergeants, launching Andy Griffith's career, and later developed into the popular, Gomer Pyle, USMC, which Desilu Studios'-filmed in 1964; American author, dramatist; songwriter; writes stage play, Critic’s Choice, in which film version, Lucille Ball co-stars, with Bob Hope, 1963, is born this date in 1929.

Mr. and Mrs. Irving Massey (that nosy couple)

illness (what Lucy decided to fake to make Ricky feel bad for her and let her be in the show)

:lucycoy: My mother told me that . . . whoever she is!

(changed my mind)

Irma Mooney (nee: Klottendorf. When Teddy was introduced to her, she was a six-foot-tall female shot putter with a butch haircut)

With the addition of Dot Marie Jones to the cast of Glee, can anyone else picture her as infamous Irma?? I can! lucythrill.JPG