The Sunday Lucy Show / Lucy in Connecticut / Top 10 Lucy Shows

IMO only 4 (possibly 5) episodes belong anywhere near this list.

Graumans, Italy, VitaMeta and Hospital. "Redecorating the Mertzes" is such a great Ethel episode but I don't know if it would make my Top 10/13.

I've never been as wild about "Job Swishing" as the general public seems to be.

My top list would be narrowed down from these episodes: LA at Last, the episode I show people unfamiliar with ILL, along with "Ricky's Raise", "Charm School", "Ethel's Birthday", "Gets in Pictures", "Vancing with Dan", "Hollywood Anniversary" "John Wayne" "Train Robbery" "Staten island Ferry" "Million Dollar Idea" "Operetta" and all three crossing the country episodes.

IMO only 4 (possibly 5) episodes belong anywhere near this list.

Graumans, Italy, VitaMeta and Hospital. "Redecorating the Mertzes" is such a great Ethel episode but I don't know if it would make my Top 10/13.

I've never been as wild about "Job Swishing" as the general public seems to be.

My top list would be narrowed down from these episodes: LA at Last, the episode I show people unfamiliar with ILL, along with "Ricky's Raise", "Charm School", "Ethel's Birthday", "Gets in Pictures", "Vancing with Dan", "Hollywood Anniversary" "John Wayne" "Train Robbery" "Staten island Ferry" "Million Dollar Idea" "Operetta" and all three crossing the country episodes.

"LA at Last, the episode I show people unfamiliar with ILL" :lucyshock: ???

What peoples might these be and what rock might you find them under??!! :vanda:

"LA at Last, the episode I show people unfamiliar with ILL" :lucyshock: ???

What peoples might these be and what rock might you find them under??!! :vanda:

No Neil's right, here in Queerbec, they don't know the show at all, most people being French and all, I have no idea WHY they issued the ILL shows here in English but NOT also dubbed in French, that would have helped their cause. When my aunts came over a week ago, I played The Holden L A at last ep as it IS the most fitting ep for people who do not know the show, they might know Holden and Hollywood though so it's perfect for people NOT fans like us. Of course they KNEW Lucy.

Archived