THE LUCY SHOW: Season 3 - Coming to DVD on Nov. 30!

Robert13

Just got a reply from CBS about Season 3 of "The Lucy Show". It is coming out on November 30 and should be up for pre-order on amazon very soon.

I knew everyone would want to know about this. It hasn't been announced yet but I got early word through a reply to my inquiry on Facebook.

I'm sure everyone is as excited as I am! :D

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a reply from CBS about Season 3 of "The Lucy Show". It is coming out on November 30 and should be up for pre-order on amazon very soon.

I knew everyone would want to know about this. It hasn't been announced yet but I got early word through a reply to my inquiry on Facebook.

I'm sure everyone is as excited as I am! :D

Wow! You sure called that one, Robert! :o

Excellent news!!! I hope they use a photo of Lucy writing Viv up in Lucy, The Meter Maid as the main photo. Or Lucy and Gale from "Arthur Godfrey".

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

I've seen only a few episodes and of the ones I've seen, personally I am not a big fan of "Lucy & Arthur Godfrey." :mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow: And part of "Lucy the Stockholder." The only part I like about that one is when Lucy and Viv become "hypnotized" into 5 year olds.

I LOVE "Lucy Gets the Bird," however.

Lucy: "If we don't get this bird we won't be getting anyplace and it won't matter when ya got a grass skirt or NOT!"

And "Lucy is a Disc Jockey." When the radio ad played in slow mo I laughed so hard.

"Missing Stamp" I have mixed feelings about but it's pretty good I guess.

That's def. something I will get for Christmas.

Wow! You sure called that one, Robert! :o

Excellent news!!! I hope they use a photo of Lucy writing Viv up in Lucy, The Meter Maid as the main photo. Or Lucy and Gale from "Arthur Godfrey".

This has happened once before to me. I was complaining about how Sony hadn't released Season 1 of "What's Happening Now!!" and the next day, there as an announcement. :lol:

Anyhow, it surprised me too. I had asked about it some time last week. I forot all about it until today when I logged into Facebook and saw a notification that CBS had posted a comment in reply to my post.

Looking forward to the coverart! :)

I'll see your :mellow:, and I'll raise you a <_< .

:P

And it was a shock to find out he was also anti semetic, then again, even though she was married to a Jew, she still asked him to guest on her show, she certainly was LOYAL, all this because he used to promote I Love Lucy on his show that preceded theirs way back in the early fifties and she never forgot that.

And it was a shock to find out he was also anti semetic, then again, even though she was married to a Jew, she still asked him to guest on her show, she certainly was LOYAL, all this because he used to promote I Love Lucy on his show that preceded theirs way back in the early fifties and she never forgot that.

I know people usually like a source sited or proof that this was posted. So I am attaching a screenshot of the Facebook page. lucyshowfacebook.JPG

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1285445707' post='1496]

YES! :)

Amazing news! Finally some word on a season!

Yeah, but who the heck is Tony Roberts?? I see no affiliation mentioned -- at least not on his Facebook when you follow the links -- that he's with CBS or Paramount or any other "in the know" affiliation; rather, I'll believe it when TVShowsOnDVD get it directly from CBS or the producer, Tom Watson, as they're much more reliable as sources unless we confirm the "connection"/involvement of this guy, IMHO. blink.gif

Yeah, but who the heck is Tony Roberts?? I see no affiliation mentioned -- at least not on his Facebook when you follow the links -- that he's with CBS or Paramount or any other "in the know" affiliation; rather, I'll believe it when TVShowsOnDVD get it directly from CBS or the producer, Tom Watson, as they're much more reliable as sources unless we confirm the "connection"/involvement of this guy, IMHO. blink.gif

Surely it's not the famous BROADWAY actor Tony Roberts.

"Tony Roberts" (our own Robert13?) asked the question. CBS answered it with the date.

Wonderful news :D ! Thanks for asking, Robert! I had never seen the Lucy Shows or Here's Lucy shows until they came out on DVD, so I am eagerly anticipating watching Season 3 for the first time! And like Lucille Ball fan posted, I'm eager to see what bonus features will be included, too.

Maybe I'll end up with five copies under the Christmas tree if all five Santa Claus's meet up in my kitchen ... ;)

No, I'm not THAT Tony Roberts. Actually, I'm not Tony Roberts at all. That's a friend of mine who asked the question for me on Facebook (since I don't have an account). His last name is Roberts. My first name is Robert. We always joke about that.

I'm glad I could get the early date. Hopefully, we will hear an announcement with coverart this week. :)

Archived