THE LUCY SHOW: Season 3 - Coming to DVD on Nov. 30!

Robert13

It IS on Youtube, lolz, but of course it's a horribly butchered syndicated copy. Hey for now at least it's better than nothing!

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

When I went tree shopping yesterday I kept saying "this tree doesn't seem to say 'Merry Christmas.'"

LOL! Thanks for going to the trouble of putting those up, but i already have copies of all the seasons of every show Lucy ever did. BUT, i wanna play that one and wanted to find it easily by knowing where to look, that show SAYS Merry Christmas, LOL!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed, you live NEAR Burbank? Have you ever been to Ellen's show? Especially now that she has her twelve days of Christmas giveways lately???

What, just noticed?? Whaddya read the board with one eye closed?? Oy! fabrary.gif

Yup, I'm in Burbank just a mile or so from Warner Bros. where Ellen now resides and yes, been to a few of her shows since it started, most recently at the Season (her 8th!) Premiere taping, which was downtown at Club Nokia while the VMAs went on live next door at the Nokia (I think I posted about it here somewhere).

As for getting tickets during those 12 days, I've tried for years and never been lucky enough to get them for any of those shows...dang it! lucydisgust.JPG

What, just noticed?? Whaddya read the board with one eye closed?? Oy! fabrary.gif

Yup, I'm in Burbank just a mile or so from Warner Bros. where Ellen now resides and yes, been to a few of her shows since it started, most recently at the Season (her 8th!) Premiere taping, which was downtown at Club Nokia while the VMAs went on live next door at the Nokia (I think I posted about it here somewhere).

As for getting tickets during those 12 days, I've tried for years and never been lucky enough to get them for any of those shows...dang it! lucydisgust.JPG

Sorry Joe, i just remembered you lived SOMEWHERE in Los Angeles but when i noticed NEAR BURBANK i immediately thought of the Ellen show and her current 12 Days of Giveaways for Christmas, i wanted to ask Teri the same thing and LaMaar too for that matter and anybody else here who resides in that beautiful city. How about Lucy's house on Roxbury, ever been there?

It IS on Youtube, lolz, but of course it's a horribly butchered syndicated copy. Hey for now at least it's better than nothing!

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

When I went tree shopping yesterday I kept saying "this tree doesn't seem to say 'Merry Christmas.'"

The line I always quote from "Choirmaster" is "I've gone for broke and MADE IT!"

Some episodes don't seem so chopped up when you're used to the CBS version and see the original unedited. You noticed little bits missing here and there, but usually not whole scenes. "Choirmaster" is not one of them. The original has a twist the CBS version does not.

How about Lucy's house on Roxbury, ever been there?

Of course, many times....but mainly back in the day. After moving down here about 8 years ago and making the pilgrimage over to Roxbury -- an annual "event" in my long ago youth -- I really find it difficult to go and see it again the way it is now as compared to the way it was then: I mean, it looks totally different and if you didn't know who had lived there, you wouldn't know she'd lived there, you know? It's hard to explain....I would just much rather remember it the way it was and not see it now the way it is.... and that's the way it is.

:wacko:

Of course, many times....but mainly back in the day. After moving down here about 8 years ago and making the pilgrimage over to Roxbury -- an annual "event" in my long ago youth -- I really find it difficult to go and see it again the way it is now as compared to the way it was then: I mean, it looks totally different and if you didn't know who had lived there, you wouldn't know she'd lived there, you know? It's hard to explain....I would just much rather remember it the way it was and not see it now the way it is.... and that's the way it is.

:wacko:

Oh i understand perfectly, i use the Roxbury home, the old one, as a screen saver, have a pic of it on my bulletin board, boyfriend took pics of the NEW version while in LA and lost them in a camera robbery and i told him i could not care less anyway, hate the new house. I mean i would have liked to have gotten the pics he took of her stars and all the other thins in Hollyweird but not that NEW house.

Archived