The Lucille Ball - Desi Arnaz Center Thread

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I figured there should be a thread for general discussion about the L-D Center/Museum.

Anyway, according to this ARTICLE Lucie has recorded new narration for the L-D Center. I wonder what this could be about. An audio tour would be a great addition to the Center, but perhaps there is a new exhibit in the works.

If any Jamestown lurkers stop by this thread, throwing in your two cents would be most welcome! lol

Stay tuned!

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I figured there should be a thread for general discussion about the L-D Center/Museum.

Anyway, according to this ARTICLE Lucie has recorded new narration for the L-D Center. I wonder what this could be about. An audio tour would be a great addition to the Center, but perhaps there is a new exhibit in the works.

If any Jamestown lurkers stop by this thread, throwing in your two cents would be most welcome! lol

Stay tuned!

There was an article last week about the Center that said that they were adding narration by Lucie. :D I'll try to find the article.

Actually, it was the AM Buffalo interview with Journey that mentioned the Lucie narration. It will be a handheld device visitors can carry throughout the center. It will be there in time for the festival next month.

Interesting! Were there any other groovy tidbits on the A.M. Buffalo show, so rudely blocked to us foreigners? LOL

Actually, it was the AM Buffalo interview with Journey that mentioned the Lucie narration. It will be a handheld device visitors can carry throughout the center. It will be there in time for the festival next month.

SHADES OF THE PRESLEY TOUR!!!! And, about time, I'd say.... Wonder where the $$ is coming from? THAT'LL be the most interesting part.

**** Harry: I WOULD like to have the DATE OF THE JOURNEY INTERVIEW ON A.M. BUFFALO, IF YOU HAVE IT....JK

Archived