UPDATED: "I Love Lucy" named Best TV Show of All Time!

HarryCarter

Oh god - I went to bed and we were on page 5 and I wake up and it's already page 9 :lucyhorror: I hate reading first thing when I wake up!!!! :lucyeww:

Nothing against anyone but I lose interest quickly when so many posts come through overnight, don't have the head space to read everything - does my head in.

That's what you get for living in Australia -- if you moved to a more convenient hemisphere you would be awake see this go down in real time. :lucythrill::marionstrong:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This petty bitching and moaning isn't my issue, but thanks for asking.

They named ILL the Best Comedy, the Best Friggin' TV Show of All Time, included interviews with Lucie, Desi, Gregg Oppenheimer, flew a camera crew out to Jamestown to film LucyFest...I'm just amazed that despite giving each one of us exactly what we wanted, some of you are still finding stuff to complain about. I should be used to it by now. LOL Complaining about too much Barbara Walters, complaining about the interviews being too short, complaining about it being "boring"...one of you suggested that you could do a better job of it in your sleep. Go for it!

So, I'll continue the bitching; the Post-Journal, as I posted this a.m. in the Jamestown section of this Lounge, was too late; too short; too EVERYTHING non-p.r. as far as I'm concerned. Should have been FRONT-PAGE, BANNER larger than the newspaper's name, and everything else. Also, where is the Center to speak of their girl?

HONESTLY.... (a favorite 'sression of my aunt's - used to drive my mother, her sister, nuts! I loved it!) I'm thrill with the outcome of this on-line vote....

So, I'll continue the bitching; the Post-Journal, as I posted this a.m. in the Jamestown section of this Lounge, was too late; too short; too EVERYTHING non-p.r. as far as I'm concerned. Should have been FRONT-PAGE, BANNER larger than the newspaper's name, and everything else. Also, where is the Center to speak of their girl?

HONESTLY.... (a favorite 'sression of my aunt's - used to drive my mother, her sister, nuts! I loved it!) I'm thrill with the outcome of this on-line vote....

Yup, we're A L L thrilled Lucy won the best comedy and best show of all time, she might have won best drama too but that was all behind the scenes on this show, LOL!

I am so happy. It was the first survery I participated in. :rolleyes: I enjoy the Lucy part of this special. It use the same favorites but other funny scenes lesser known. It was great to see Lucie and Desi Jr. but Desi looked horrible and old. It was nice to see them on the set again. I am so glad Lucy beat out any modern show especially Seinfeld which I never cared for.

I am so happy. It was the first survery I participated in. :rolleyes: I enjoy the Lucy part of this special. It use the same favorites but other funny scenes lesser known. It was great to see Lucie and Desi Jr. but Desi looked horrible and old. It was nice to see them on the set again. I am so glad Lucy beat out any modern show especially Seinfeld which I never cared for.

Amen to that brother! :lucythrill:

Archived