Lucie to star in 9 to 5: The Musical in Massachusetts

Brock

Playbill.com reports that Lucie will be starring in a production of 9 to 5: The Musical at the North Shore Music Company in Beverly MA in September and October!

Lucie Arnaz Will Star in North Shore 9 to 5 The Musical

By Andrew Gans

Lucie Arnaz, who starred in the late Marvin Hamlisch's They're Playing Our Song, will play the role of Violet Newstead in the North Shore Music Theatre's upcoming production of 9 to 5 The Musical.

Directed and choreographed by Richard Stafford, performances are scheduled to play the Massachusetts venue Sept. 25-Oct. 7.

Arnaz will be joined by George Dvorsky as Franklin Hart, Jr. and Kathy St. George as Roz. Additional casting will be announced.

9 to 5 The Musical is based on the film of the same name and features Dolly Parton’s original hit title song along with her Tony Award and Grammy-nominated score.

Featuring a book by Patricia Resnick (co-writer of the original screenplay), 9 to 5 The Musical, according to press notes, "tells the story of three unlikely friends who conspire to take control of their company and learn there’s nothing they can’t do — even in a man’s world."

For ticket information visit www.nsmt.org.

SOURCE: http://www.playbill.com/news/article/169048-Lucie-Arnaz-Will-Star-in-North-Shore-9-to-5-The-Musical

Playbill.com reports that Lucie will be starring in a production of 9 to 5: The Musical at the North Shore Music Company in Beverly MA in September and October!

SOURCE: http://www.playbill.com/news/article/169048-Lucie-Arnaz-Will-Star-in-North-Shore-9-to-5-The-Musical

Oh thats only 2- 2.5 hours from my house! Maybe I'll see it, thats wonderful! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Lucie has injured a disc in her back and has been forced to withdraw from the production. :( I hope Lucie feels better soon! I was looking forward to seeing her in the show.

Poor Lucie! :( I hope she feels better soon! By the way, HC and Brock, I FINALLY got my $100 (worth it) picture with Lucie from the cocktail party. Hope you guys have gotten yours as well!

Poor Lucie! :( I hope she feels better soon! By the way, HC and Brock, I FINALLY got my $100 (worth it) picture with Lucie from the cocktail party. Hope you guys have gotten yours as well!

Excellent! Mine came last week. And yes, totally worth it! :D lol

I think whenever Lucie is in or getting ready to tackle a new musical someone needs to put her in a protective force field. First her Dirty Rotten Soundrels knee injury and now this!

• 3 months later...

Archived