Justin

Anyone have pics from the recreated I Love Lucy sets?

tropicjeff    25

I've probably spent more time looking at that living room/kitchen than time spent in friends' homes. Very cool. Maybe a furniture company could re-create that sofa and market it. Yet another Lucy collectors item.

C L A U D E    2,006

The Ricardos' first apartment had the brick wall. This is a replica of the second apartment.

Yeah, forgot about the window.

Gypsy    26

Seeing the sets was great, I took pics the best I could too, but felt like I was a sneaky bastard doing it.. didn't know that we could do it! LOL!

Taylor    427

One wonders why you could take pics of the recreated sets and not of the displays in the other museum?? We did anyway, but still. LOL. And we touched her car too. I'm sure Gary is spinning in his grave over that one... :gary:

Brock    3,373

Whaaa? Come on, it was just 1 finger! :lucyhorror:

Hey, back in the good ole' days (circa 2000 and 2001) you could have you could have your picture taken inside it but once that velvet rope goes up it becomes sacred. lol

Taylor    427

Hey, back in the good ole' days (circa 2000 and 2001) you could have you could have your picture taken inside it but once that velvet rope goes up it becomes sacred. lol

:lucydisgust: Figures.