DECEMBER 18: Here's Lucy Season Six (DVD) -- Cover Art!

Robert13

Not sure if this was posted yet but HERE'S LUCY (Season 6) is on MPI's release schedule for December!

The actual date isn't listed yet as far as I know. But it's on the site following a release called "Rites Of Spring" (which streets on Nov. 27). So that means HERE'S LUCY must be coming out in December!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this was posted yet but HERE'S LUCY (Season 6) is on MPI's release schedule for December!

The actual date isn't listed yet as far as I know. But it's on the site following a release called "Rites Of Spring" (which streets on Nov. 27). So that means HERE'S LUCY must be coming out in December!

Where is this info from? I just looked on the MPI website and couldn't see anything in relation to Here's Lucy

What's Mrs. Kravitz doing working in the Danfield bank?

I don't get why I can never find these sets in the stores on it's release date. Hopefully if somebody orders it online for me I'll get it just before Christmas or maybe a couple days after, depending on how long it takes to come. So many people send packages during the holidays.

I don't get why I can never find these sets in the stores on it's release date. Hopefully if somebody orders it online for me I'll get it just before Christmas or maybe a couple days after, depending on how long it takes to come. So many people send packages during the holidays.

With Here's Lucy, or anything else for that matter, that HMV here carries, they take weeks to months before they put the stock out, so annoying. But at least they carry Here's Lucy, same can't be said for The Lucy Show, but if you order it, they bring it in for you, again weeks later.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! Just ordered it! :marionstrong:

I'm glad to see there's some indication of this release date. Its strange how word gets out about M.P.I. releases. Here's Lucy Season 6, has a release date, according to Amazon, yet TVSODVD has no info, and there's no word on M.P.I's website, other than its an upcoming release. The Donna Reed Show Season 5, is also just an upcoming release on their page, yet the official announcement has been made by TVSODVD. I didn't even know this one was coming, before the Press Release!

I'm glad to see there's some indication of this release date. Its strange how word gets out about M.P.I. releases. Here's Lucy Season 6, has a release date, according to Amazon, yet TVSODVD has no info, and there's no word on M.P.I's website, other than its an upcoming release. The Donna Reed Show Season 5, is also just an upcoming release on their page, yet the official announcement has been made by TVSODVD. I didn't even know this one was coming, before the Press Release!

Maybe i had something to do with it, i've been typing RELEASE DATE FOR HERE'S LUCY SEASON SIX a thousand times now in the past few days, hoping to find an answer, thaks for putting me out of my misery, LOL! That is the best thing SHEMP does for us Lucy fans!!!

Archived