The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster... (Pt. 4)

Brock

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'd better save those "for my book!"

Actually I think I'll wait for Richard's tell-all book, which will, in all likelihood be entitled "I Did NOT Have A Ball" sub-titled "And I'm Sick of That Red-Headed Bitch".

You had to read every Here's Lucy script?....You mean you could have stopped "Gorboona" (and several others: list available upon request) and DIDN'T?? Or did you read them after the crime had already been committed? Well, that's still no excuse because you could have come up with some reason why this Gorboona episode was anti-Lever Brothers, threatened to withdraw sponsorship or enlisted the help of Ann Sothern "Ann, call a priest. Do SOMETHING."

You've cleared up one thing I thought it was odd (and it was odd in an odd way, as in: I don't know why I thought this was odd, but I did): When Dr. Cunningham (Parley Baer) was waiting for Harry at a restaurant, his order for both of them consisted solely of "two ice teas, please".

(Richard is Tom's long-time, ivory-tickling partner who sits there with the patience of JOB while we gas on and on about our Lady. I fear one day he'll crack like Mary Wickes's character who has seen too many Robert Goulets.)

Regarding Brock's new header, he has many of the season six eps represented there but i guess my memory is really going as i always thought the Joan Crawford one was from an earlier season when Viv was still on the show and i really thought the Mary Wickes one about her aunt being a health nut was from Here's Lucy.

OMG yes, but look at the fourth one on top, she looks like the mother of the third one on the bottom. Amazing how the same shot in different pictures can look so different. Notice the second one at the bottom, not smiling and the one next to it where she is, and the first and last where she's being coquettish, even better.

OMG yes, but look at the fourth one on top, she looks like the mother of the third one on the bottom. Amazing how the same shot in different pictures can look so different. Notice the second one at the bottom, not smiling and the one next to it where she is, and the first and last where she's being coquettish, even better.

It's sucha beautiful banner! She looks so soft! I know that's a strange word to use but that's the first thing that came in to my head!

It's sucha beautiful banner! She looks so soft! I know that's a strange word to use but that's the first thing that came in to my head!

And i NEVER liked that particular clip of her on the opening credits, but now i see it's because it was too small, in a close up they all look terrific.

And i NEVER liked that particular clip of her on the opening credits, but now i see it's because it was too small, in a close up they all look terrific.

I just can't believe how good she looks in this opening of Season 6 compared to the standard opening she did for Here's Lucy - that wig she wore in the opening for HL aged her 20 years but as soon as Season 1 Episode 1 of Here's Lucy starts, she looks like she does in the banner!

I just can't believe how good she looks in this opening of Season 6 compared to the standard opening she did for Here's Lucy - that wig she wore in the opening for HL aged her 20 years but as soon as Season 1 Episode 1 of Here's Lucy starts, she looks like she does in the banner!

I think you're mixing her up with that marionette, that wasn't Lucy, it was this giant doll, LOL! :lucythrill: The LOOK she has on the top far right picture is the exact same look she had in that black lace outfit with pants that she wore for her Friar's roast tribute.

Speaking of Here's Lucy.. I wish they would have done several different poses of her.. like when the blue curtain parts to reveal a teased haired blacked out teeth lucy.. or a "Liza Lumpwomper" type goofy character.. or Lucy in a silly hat ... or Lucy wet and at other times total Glamour Lucy.. kinda like the Simpsons do now with sitting on the couch.. just would have added so much than that same tired look all 6 seasons..

Speaking of Here's Lucy.. I wish they would have done several different poses of her.. like when the blue curtain parts to reveal a teased haired blacked out teeth lucy.. or a "Liza Lumpwomper" type goofy character.. or Lucy in a silly hat ... or Lucy wet and at other times total Glamour Lucy.. kinda like the Simpsons do now with sitting on the couch.. just would have added so much than that same tired look all 6 seasons..

I agree! Not sure why they didn't change the design each season!

Ohmygod. :HALKING:

That would've been a great addition to the theme! I can just picture how great that would be! I think they were just trying to stick to it being Lucille Ball not the Lucy character but that would've been a great idea nontheless!

• 2 weeks later...

We just broke our record for the most number of people online at any one time. I wonder what the hell is going on. LOL It seems a lot of them are from Piscataway and Fort Lee, New Jersey. :lucyhorror:

"A Mr. Richard Feder from Fort Lee, New Jersey writes in and says, Dear..."

We just broke our record for the most number of people online at any one time. I wonder what the hell is going on. LOL It seems a lot of them are from Piscataway and Fort Lee, New Jersey. :lucyhorror:

LOL! Of all places!

This is where Larry King is supposed to say, Fort Lee, you're on the computer, what's your question?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived