Brock

The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster... (Pt. 4)

C L A U D E    2,006

marionstrong.gif

It IS gorgeous, don't listen to the nitpickers! lucythrill.JPG

There was nothing more important to Lucille than that she look good in pictures, for her fans, so you'd think a site devoted to her would . . . do a few touch ups here and there, LOL! But i guess this is more R E A L so it's ok.

Brock    3,385

You'd think so, wouldn't ya?

Personally, I think she looks terrific in this shot -- not to mention very sunny, happy and content!

C L A U D E    2,006

You'd think so, wouldn't ya?

Personally, I think she looks terrific in this shot -- not to mention very sunny, happy and content!

Yeah, ok, you win. :MrsRichardCarlson:

tjw    199

I believe this photo (and some "sister shots") were taken circa 1971 by a photographer named Doug Kirkland...

C L A U D E    2,006

Ahhhhh, I think she looks great! And she "predated" Photoshop - they used airbrushing back in the day. :D

Yeah, but she got us used to seeing her that way damnit! LOL!

Brock    3,385

They used to edit film with scissors, so it is just a joke that she's cutting his tie as his father would have cut film.

Brock    3,385

In the top right photo Lucy is presenting him with a pair of Golden Scissors, the symbol of the American Society of Film Editors.

C L A U D E    2,006

In the top right photo Lucy is presenting him with a pair of Golden Scissors, the symbol of the American Society of Film Editors.

Yeah, i know, i saw that on his wiki page, didn't know both his dad and his son are in the editing business, his son is now President of the whole enchelada too!

leenorman    506

Love the banner today, Brock! :marionstrong:

Thanks for this, Magster; just got my bannerback; missed Dann's memoriam and several before that; but, the reason I really replied to this post is:

and....been wanting to ask this for a hellaluyah-long time: Brock: This thread is mis-named; in my opinion there is no chance you EVER have a chance to get bored!!!! Comments, please...Loving you, JK

mikidiki    127

Thanks for this, Magster; just got my bannerback; missed Dann's memoriam and several before that; but, the reason I really replied to this post is:

and....been wanting to ask this for a hellaluyah-long time: Brock: This thread is mis-named; in my opinion there is no chance you EVER have a chance to get bored!!!! Comments, please...Loving you, JK

Hence why bored is italicised :P

C L A U D E    2,006

Brock this is a great banner for the last day of the month. :viv1: You know all this talk about Mame makes me want to have some.

Had the exact same reaction luv, will put it on tonight.
  • Like 1

mikidiki    127

"Everbody knows, 30 days has September, April, June and ............................. :lucyhorror:

I'm really surprised my comment didn't get any likes - I thought it was very funny!

Brock    3,385

I'm really surprised my comment didn't get any likes - I thought it was very funny!

Don't even start... LOL

C L A U D E    2,006

Good God, are you gonna start with LIKES now? LOL!