The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster... (Pt. 4)

Brock

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great banner! Great job Lamarr! Vunderful!

Yeah, imagine, featuring Lucy on the banner for the Lucy lounge, what a concept. You ain`t no slouch yourself there kiddo, with that beautiful action Lucy avatar. HOPE NOBODY BIG DIES ANY TIME SOON SO WE CAN ENJOY THE THREE FACES OF LUCY BALL FOR A WHILE, LOL!

Yeah, imagine, featuring Lucy on the banner for the Lucy lounge, what a concept. You ain`t no slouch yourself there kiddo, with that beautiful action Lucy avatar. HOPE NOBODY BIG DIES ANY TIME SOON SO WE CAN ENJOY THE THREE FACES OF LUCY BALL FOR A WHILE, LOL!

Thanks Claude :-) That's very kind xx

Although i will miss desperately, the sight of Lucy playing with her cute little boy on that Desi jr logo, only this magnificent work can help me bear with the loss, this is just stunningly amazing, incredibly beautful and work that just HAS to be seen by as many others as possible to spread the word on the great artist that lies among us here, excellent work Henry.

oh wow. WOW. Thanks so much, Im glad you all like it, as I see it IM LIKE UUGHH-SO MANY ERRORS lol but hey what the heck, its all done in love so whatever lol

Thanks so much

Yes, i'm asking that nobody big dies so we can enjoy that banner for as long as possible, what the heck is wrong with that?

lol dont feel some kinda way about it lol It was just blunt lol Im wishing the same thing, please believe, I plan on meeting some living legends this year! 2012 taught me a lot!

Im just now understanding, people dont know the wonderful affect they have on your life till ya tell and show'em.

lol dont feel some kinda way about it lol It was just blunt lol Im wishing the same thing, please believe, I plan on meeting some living legends this year! 2012 taught me a lot!

Im just now understanding, people dont know the wonderful affect they have on your life till ya tell and show'em.

ZACTLY, that's why i told you and showed you, LOL! Your talent is so wunnerful, i hope to God you do some of this for a living.

ZACTLY, that's why i told you and showed you, LOL! Your talent is so wunnerful, i hope to God you do some of this for a living.

Wow.. LOVE that banner Lamarr... especially the one on the far right.. such a nice REAL touch! Jeeze your talented!!!

Thanks so much, I just told Brock Id LOVE doing more, I had no idea every one would enjoy them like they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived