The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster... (Pt. 4)

Brock

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, which show was it that Mary Jane lands in jail, the last photo?

Mary Jane wasn't in jail, but she was coming to bail out Lucy and Mooney in "Stolen Stole". She was rushing to bail them out, but first she had to finish dressing her new glamourous hairdo.

Damn! And here I was thinking that 2013 will give us fresh new logos! :lucyhehe::lucyhaha::bill1:

My keyboard and "pad" passed away last night on my old computer and I'm still trying to figure out whether it is worth fixing or getting a new one. The one I am using now is a bit awkward and its Photoshop is Photoshpooped!

My keyboard and "pad" passed away last night on my old computer and I'm still trying to figure out whether it is worth fixing or getting a new one. The one I am using now is a bit awkward and its Photoshop is Photoshpooped!

These days it will end up being cheaper getting a new one! You deserve it Brock! xx

Unfortunately I may have to re-run a Bill Birthday logo from a past year due to an unforseen computer issue. :lucydisgust:

I can relate, mine keeps freezing up, crashing at most inopportune times, like right in the middle of one of my last posts -- the nerve! -- but then I realize it's already 5 years old which in my experience seems to be the "shelf life" of these beasts. Those Apple/Mac users a question: do they have a longer life compared to PCs do you find? Or are they about the same life-wise?? I'd sooooo like to try one but gawd they're expensive (what I want anyways) so don't know if it's viable right now.

Brock nice you're mentioning the logo, I've been meaning to ask why DID you put the "Joan Crawford" lettering in your latest sig pic right over La Ball's face?? Just curious! Love it otherwise! ;)

Happy birthday you old fart! :bill1:

Hey, now, on behalf of the association of old farts, i resent that remark, it's true, but i resent it anyway. Like most people, i spent my life underestimating his contribution to the show, thank God Lucy and Desi were both there to remind us constantly just how great their co stars were, including Viv and Gale. And i think Bill created the best example of the grumpy old man that became a truly iconic character on television all the way down to later ones like the dad on Everybody Loves raymond, Peter Boyle.

Hey, now, on behalf of the association of old farts, i resent that remark, it's true, but i resent it anyway. Like most people, i spent my life underestimating his contribution to the show, thank God Lucy and Desi were both there to remind us constantly just how great their co stars were, including Viv and Gale. And i think Bill created the best example of the grumpy old man that became a truly iconic character on television all the way down to later ones like the dad on Everybody Loves raymond, Peter Boyle.

I meant "old fart" in the nicest possible way, you know that bubbele! xx

Archived