Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7895.jpg

I LOVE THIS Dress! Desi looks inquisitive lol 

I believe this is the main picture  Hirschfeld used to make his two Lucy and Desi watercolor/pastel caricatures- One used on the front cover, and the other a top of a color picture of Desi, Lucy, Ann southern and Caesar Romero .

I LOVE THIS Dress! Desi looks inquisitive lol

I believe this is the main picture Hirschfeld used to make his two Lucy and Desi watercolor/pastel caricatures- One used on the front cover, and the other a top of a color picture of Desi, Lucy, Ann southern and Caesar Romero .

I think you are definately right! :)

tumblr_luksmehN121qch6abo1_500.jpg

At first glance, I thought the photo below might have been taken the same day, but the hat above is about seven times too big, unless the air brusher has been creative, blocking out the people sitting behind them for use in a newspaper. lol

$%28KGrHqF,!isFEP5vrSQFBRILHcSt7g~~60_35

I think this top is the only time I recall seeing her wear something monogrammed that incorporated the A.

Also I don't think I've seen that hat with the uniform before. They sure went a lot of places with him in uniform. Was it 2 or 3 years he was in the Army?

I think this top is the only time I recall seeing her wear something monogrammed that incorporated the A.

Also I don't think I've seen that hat with the uniform before. They sure went a lot of places with him in uniform. Was it 2 or 3 years he was in the Army?

I was gonna say the same thing! At first I was like "A"?! What does that stand for?! Haha! Very cool!

Archived