Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear I didn't chop it down as a souvenir. It went perfect with my ever growing Ethel Mae Potter and Company tree!

Some fans actually went out searching for it where her old house used to be but the tree must have been taken down for the building development there as they could not find it near where her house used to be.

Some fans actually went out searching for it where her old house used to be but the tree must have been taken down for the building development there as they could not find it near where her house used to be.

That sucks. I still thought it remained. Isn't there a tree that the Arnaz family planted at the old Desilu studios next to a dumpster or something now?

You mean in LUCY park, next to her old dressing room at Paramount? Hope so.

See that's where I thought the tree was, because they have that beautiful tree in the park. But another source told me that it is now next to a dumpster kind of hidden away. I forgot who I heard that from or seen it.

See that's where I thought the tree was, because they have that beautiful tree in the park. But another source told me that it is now next to a dumpster kind of hidden away. I forgot who I heard that from or seen it.

Well, if it was the kids that put in the tree, it wouldn't be THAT big I guess.

I noticed that too. How cute. I have that framed on my wall from when it was used as a pinup in Yank magazine.

I noticed it three.  Wish I could post the one framed big one I have from her glamor period at MGM.  Was buying pictures at the flea market and it was between two totally unrelated pictures, bet the seller didn't even notice it was there.

Love these ranch pictures of them young & in love. So many I've never seen before. Thanks for posting them! :)

The pic of Lucy & Desi by the tree -- I can see Lucy using that hairstyle as Lucy Ricardo. One of the longest lengths I've seen on her of her own natural hair; it's very flattering.

Yeah, I guess they wanted her hair tied down for all the stunts she pulled, so that she never had to worry about it.  Remember all the times we see her adjusting her hair after doing a BIT?

Archived