Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we know who these folks are? I mean those not instantly recognizable! Like say, oh just out of curiousity...who's the hunk to Desi's right (that he's looking at adoringly - I'm KIDDING!!)?? Enquirer-like minds would like to know! ;)

I know the four in the middle, Lucy/Desi/Marlene Dietrich and Kay Kyser but not the other four on the sides.

Do we know who these folks are? I mean those not instantly recognizable! Like say, oh just out of curiousity...who's the hunk to Desi's right (that he's looking at adoringly - I'm KIDDING!!)?? Enquirer-like minds would like to know! ;)

I'm curious, as well; did NOT recognize Dietrich; but, Kay Kyser is un-mistakeable, if, in fact, that IS him!  Who are the others?  Patricia Medina on the end?  No idea about any of the others, excepting, of course, Lucille and Desi. 

Back row: Actor Phil Regan, DA, Kay Kyser, Actor Jerry Adler    Front Row: Singer Ginny Sims, LB, Dietrich and gorgeous Linda Darnell.

O M G can't believe I did not recognize Linda, she was so gorgeous.  Now some of the names you mention I knew but couldn't match them to the picture, thanks.  Was Phil Regan in anything we would know?

Archived