Sign in to follow this  
Annaleigh

Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

lol "what ever do you mean my dearest?"

How do you make her earrings shine like that, to show even the brightness and glow of her diamonds???

sit7.jpg

Do we know who these folks are? I mean those not instantly recognizable! Like say, oh just out of curiousity...who's the hunk to Desi's right (that he's looking at adoringly - I'm KIDDING!!)?? Enquirer-like minds would like to know! ;)

Do we know who these folks are? I mean those not instantly recognizable! Like say, oh just out of curiousity...who's the hunk to Desi's right (that he's looking at adoringly - I'm KIDDING!!)?? Enquirer-like minds would like to know! ;)

I know the four in the middle, Lucy/Desi/Marlene Dietrich and Kay Kyser but not the other four on the sides.

I'm curious, as well; did NOT recognize Dietrich; but, Kay Kyser is un-mistakeable, if, in fact, that IS him!  Who are the others?  Patricia Medina on the end?  No idea about any of the others, excepting, of course, Lucille and Desi. 

Just meant that Desi looks  like her oldest boy in the first photo but so much older looking in the second.

True. Because of his hard living he didn't age well at all. But I think he looks fine in this picture. More than fine :D

sit7.jpg

Back row: Actor Phil Regan, DA, Kay Kyser, Actor Jerry Adler    Front Row: Singer Ginny Sims, LB, Dietrich and gorgeous Linda Darnell.

Back row: Actor Phil Regan, DA, Kay Kyser, Actor Jerry Adler    Front Row: Singer Ginny Sims, LB, Dietrich and gorgeous Linda Darnell.

O M G can't believe I did not recognize Linda, she was so gorgeous.  Now some of the names you mention I knew but couldn't match them to the picture, thanks.  Was Phil Regan in anything we would know?

For a moment, I was astounded the guy on the far right was Jerry Adler, who is a regular on The Good Wife in his mid 80s, but a Google search uncovered another actor/harmonica player Jerry Adler and everything made much more sense. lol

Is the necklace in the bottom photo the same one that someone posted a color picture of recently? It was mint green, I think. I'll have to search around for that thread ...