Lucy Fest 2013 -- August 1 - 4

Brock

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill Engvall was in top form tonight. But I believe the best part of the night was when Gypsy had a "celiac episode" at the end of the show and had to use the bathroom rather urgently, and who should walk in but the blonde perky director of the Lucy-Desi Center who loudly exclaimed, "Ewwwww, it stinks in here! God, it stinks!" Mission accomplished.

It was all soooo funny.. you had to be there.

When we were standing outside the Reg Lenna discussing why you two weren't going to join us at Roberto's after Bill Engvall, I thought you said Gypsy had a bad reaction to weed. lol Only when reading your recap did I realise you said WHEAT! :o It all came together. I couldn't imagine how pot would have wreaked havoc with your....well, you know! :lucyhaha:

When we were standing outside the Reg Lenna discussing why you two weren't going to join us at Roberto's after Bill Engvall, I thought you said Gypsy had a bad reaction to weed. lol Only when reading your recap did I realise you said WHEAT! :o It all came together. I couldn't imagine how pot would have wreaked havoc with your....well, you know! :lucyhaha:

Well that explains the look on your face too. You looked...worried. LMAO

Archived