It's the little things they do together...

Oh, gotta check that out. How about the outake from the Jane Meadows HL when she hits Desi Jr. after he messes up for the second time. There seemed to be a lot pissing her off thetr

Heh, she was really irritated with him there. It was more of a "Get with it!" slap on the shoulder, but it looked like it hurt.

Oh, gotta check that out. How about the outake from the Jane Meadows HL when she hits Desi Jr. after he messes up for the second time. There seemed to be a lot pissing her off thetr

Yeah, she had just been pissed off my the director going too far back in the filming of a previous error and this was after the infamous Liz and Dickie one so budget was already tight without having to do everything over.

- When Fred says "Hello, Moby" to the fish in Lucy Hates To Leave.

- Lucy pretending to be a seal in Lucy's Schedule.

- The final scene in Lucy Is Enciente.

- Ethel trying to distract Ricky as Lucy dangles from the balcony in The Star Upstairs. One of the best Ethel Moment in the series.

- Lucy looking like a "human popsicle" in The Freezer.

- Lucy and Ethel eating slowly in Lucy's Night In Town.

- Lucy practicing to look surprised in Housewarming.

- Lucy's spider voice.

- Lucy making fun of Ricky's english.

- Mrs. McGillicuddy always referring to Ricky as "Mickey".

- Fred, Ricky, and Lucy upstaging Ethel in Ethel's Hometown.

- Lucy and Ethel trying to change a tire in Off to Florida.

- The sad look Lucy makes when she cries and the cry itself.

- The final scene with Ricky and Lucy dancing in Hollywood Anniversary.

- Lucy constantly changing her order in Lucy Changes Her Mind.

- The final scene in The Ricardos Go to Cuba with Ricky and Little Ricky performing. Great father-son moment.

I like the way Lucy says, "What do you mean by that?" I've heard her say it in a few episodes & she drops the Y & runs the two words together so it sounds like, "What do you mean buhthat?" It's cute, the way she says "buh" instead of "by".

Yeah, i noticed that too, must be the way they pronounce it in Jamestown.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Lucy was always committed to those slaps. The wallop she gives Ricky in Lucy and the Dummy was pretty hard.

How about the wallop she gives Jack Donahue at the end of "Wandering Mother"?....one of my HL favs.

Another "little thing" in this episode: I love the way she delivers the line to Harry on the phone "I'll got to Dirty jacks and kill time"

And in "NG as RN" she's feeding Mary Jane and Kim interrupts with the cat food/peas discussion. Mary Jane is slightly out of the shot but still has her mouth open in anticipation of a bite.

I think "Did anyone else have the beef hash?" is my favorite line in the entire series!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When Lucy comes face to face with William Holden in the restaurant banquette at the DERBY is only topped by when she does the same thing with a sleeping Van Johnson on the lawn chairs at the pool and she`s pantomiming away and when she goes back to him and he`s awake looking back at her, well, nobody else could ever do that scene in such a funny way that i still laugh every single time i see it and that`s alot of times in 60 years.

• 2 weeks later...

In Charm School -- Lucy trying to casually walk forward to get closer to Phoebe for her CQ exam and instead finding herself tripping over the coffee table.

Yeah, always wondered about that, unexpected and yet so well executed. Was watching The Mother In Law's visit tonight and found her unbelievably great in her comic delivery, especially when Ricky talks to her thru the earphones and she does not expect that. The LONG pauses as the professor translates must have been awkward for the audience there though.

One of my favourite genuine moments was from the episode "Changing the boys wardrobe". In the final scene where the girls come to the club dressed up in Ricky and Fred's old clothes, Ricky explains to them why he invited them down for dinner. Ethel loses it and starts hitting Lucy with her hat multiple times. Ricky tries to hold Lucy still as Ethel is hitting her and you can tell he tries to hold back from laughing. I love this because you can just tell that he loved having fun on the set!

One of my favourite genuine moments was from the episode "Changing the boys wardrobe". In the final scene where the girls come to the club dressed up in Ricky and Fred's old clothes, Ricky explains to them why he invited them down for dinner. Ethel loses it and starts hitting Lucy with her hat multiple times. Ricky tries to hold Lucy still as Ethel is hitting her and you can tell he tries to hold back from laughing. I love this because you can just tell that he loved having fun on the set!

I love when Desi can't control from laughter! Another thing I adore from this show. How real the love is in this show. Everyone was a family and loved what they were doing. It wasn't about the paycheck but a true sense of acting and full on love.

So true and where have YOU been young lady?

Hey Claude, sorry I know I seem to come and go in this place lately! So much has been going on in my life that I can't even check my emails online! I've had to resort to getting the iPhone 5 to keep me up to date with the internet world! I have recently bought a house which has been great but testing at times. Having a mortgage is definitely one of life's biggest challenges!

My Grandfather has also been unwell. He suffers from Dementia and it has been an emotional ride. He was hospitalized on Christmas Eve, so he couldn't even spend Christmas day with his family. Since then, we have put him in a nursing home as it has proved to be much too hard (and emotional) to have him at home. My Grandmother also has issues of her own, so trying to take care of him AND herself just couldn't happen. At least he is in a place where he can get 24 hour care.

So among ALL this, I have now finally found some time to myself. Hence, why I can come visit the Lounge. Will try my best to be a regular poster again, miss those days!

Hey Claude, sorry I know I seem to come and go in this place lately! So much has been going on in my life that I can't even check my emails online! I've had to resort to getting the iPhone 5 to keep me up to date with the internet world! I have recently bought a house which has been great but testing at times. Having a mortgage is definitely one of life's biggest challenges!

My Grandfather has also been unwell. He suffers from Dementia and it has been an emotional ride. He was hospitalized on Christmas Eve, so he couldn't even spend Christmas day with his family. Since then, we have put him in a nursing home as it has proved to be much too hard (and emotional) to have him at home. My Grandmother also has issues of her own, so trying to take care of him AND herself just couldn't happen. At least he is in a place where he can get 24 hour care.

So among ALL this, I have now finally found some time to myself. Hence, why I can come visit the Lounge. Will try my best to be a regular poster again, miss those days!

As horrible as cancer and heart ailments can be to deal with, i salute anyone who can take care of someone with dementia, there cannot be anything harder than to take care of someone who doesn't even know who you are, i've hd some of that in my family too. You're a Saint to be able to help both of them. And congratulations on the house.