Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lucyilove

LUCY MEETS THE STARS PHOTO THREAD

Recommended Posts

Luvsbway    2,090

Love Lucy's hat. She's so cute. I think this was in Paula's book but I dont know if the location was identified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brock    3,400
40 minutes ago, Luvsbway said:

Love Lucy's hat. She's so cute. I think this was in Paula's book but I dont know if the location was identified.

Really? The version she emailed me was pre-photos. Was anything else groovy included?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luvsbway    2,090
3 hours ago, Brock said:

Really? The version she emailed me was pre-photos. Was anything else groovy included?

There is a wonderful photo at the end of Lucy lying on a sofa in her NYC apartment in 1961 that ends the book. Paula took that one.

Photos from the baby shower Lucy threw Paula.

Lucy, Gary, Jack and Paula poolside in Florida in Feb 61'.  

Some photos of Lucy with Paula's son, who she was godmother to.

So that got me thinking. How many kids was Lucy godmother to in her life?  I got Paula's kid, Dean Martin's son. Anyone else?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarryCarter    1,079
1 hour ago, Luvsbway said:

There is a wonderful photo at the end of Lucy lying on a sofa in her NYC apartment in 1961 that ends the book. Paula took that one.

Photos from the baby shower Lucy threw Paula.

Lucy, Gary, Jack and Paula poolside in Florida in Feb 61'.  

Some photos of Lucy with Paula's son, who she was godmother to.

So that got me thinking. How many kids was Lucy godmother to in her life?  I got Paula's kid, Dean Martin's son. Anyone else?

 

Lucy was godmother to one of Barbara Pepper’s sons too. 

Jack Carter looks like he’s wearing love beads from the Richard Deacon collection there.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×