Sign in to follow this  
Lucyilove

LUCY MEETS THE STARS PHOTO THREAD

HarryCarter    1,079

O M G these are great, wonder what they're from, I mean Hope, Cary, even Tallulah, just amazing.

I hope you didn't send that picture to Tallulah to sign because she would have said, "This is a picture of Ann Sheridan." ;)

C L A U D E    2,006

Well, YOU're the expert so you must know, so i'll let you win this one, you may be right, like I said, I was never that big on Sheridan, I think she had a tv comeback in a series but died and had to be replaced.

rickee    88

Well, YOU're the expert so you must know, so i'll let you win this one, you may be right, like I said, I was never that big on Sheridan, I think she had a tv comeback in a series but died and had to be replaced.

It's Ann Sheridan...no winning, just is. :)

• Like 1

C L A U D E    2,006

But you dun't understand, he's ALWAYS doing that to me, and he's just a kid compared to me, I should know Ann, not him, LOL!  He should know the current cast of SNL and the latest hit by a hot new group, not a forties movie star, LOL!

C L A U D E    2,006

Don't even know who that is, just remember that Grace had these gorgeous sisters and Rainier might have a sister that looks Regal like that.  That woman has CLASS written all over her.

leenorman    506
Mis-read up above, asking about woman in white; don't know; white looks like Mitzi Gaynor-type-woman; beautiful whomever it is

C L A U D E    2,006

Oh that makes sense, the time I was talking about a French actress whose name escaped me, it was HER.  Michelle was gorgeous and a famous actress at that point.  But I admit, mostly in France.  Monaco being a part of France, it makes sense that she would be invited to be on the jury as Lucy was.