LUCY MEETS THE STARS PHOTO THREAD

Lucyilove

For those of  you who do not know this:  Danny was a BIG part of the Desilu Family of productions and filming ventures; and, as I think back to the 'family' of product coming out of Desilu, almost all of them stand up well to good, clean, family-type 'stuff'; different than Disney; but, wholesome nevertheless ..... we could eat up many pages here with various shows and if they were shown today stand up to today's standards of watchable and very entertaining filming.

Wow, wonder why they were together here, Lucy only did Cher's special when she had divorced her shrimp sidekick.

If one were told in the future one of these people would be elected to Congress, one would will an Oscar and one would change their sex, I wonder if they could fool the panel on "I've Got a Secret".

(referring to pic of Lucy with the Bonos mid-70s)

Lucy must have sent that coat to the cleaners a hundred times and yet, they were never able to get that E Bay stain off of it.  Yet, they were really professional, i think it was a Chinese RAUNDRY.

Now THAT reminds me of my 'mother's favorite joke' (one of them!!): 

Woman goes to Chinese laundry; they didn't speak much English; so not to embarrass them she wrote a note (they could decipher at their leisure):  'use more soapy on the crotchy'; went back the next week for the laundry; went home, to find a note attached inside the underwear:  'use more papee on poopee'!!  tee hee  Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Now THAT reminds me of my 'mother's favorite joke' (one of them!!): 

Woman goes to Chinese laundry; they didn't speak much English; so not to embarrass them she wrote a note (they could decipher at their leisure):  'use more soapy on the crotchy'; went back the next week for the laundry; went home, to find a note attached inside the underwear:  'use more papee on poopee'!!  tee hee  Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Oh that was a good one.  Mine is  . . . she was so fat she had more chins than a Chinese phone book.  

That net over her eyes looks like she was on oxygen;  SORRY for the comment....JK

Why apologize, it's true.  Guess it was to keep her hair intact and it sure worked here, she looks great.  Better than those HUMONGOUS ones the Queen and family wore at funerals, beekeepers wore less obvious ones.