OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO DIED

C L A U D E

Sorry to hear about Jay. I rewatched some of his Cheers episodes not long ago. Ken Levine wrote a nice tribute to him on his blog.

I have only one exposure to his film career:  (remember, I'm old-school); [loved Cheers; never saw Jay appearance]; but, I saw him in a wonderful film where he played a lousy, arrogant, gambler husband, Eric McKeever; wife, a 'sweets' caterer, who branched off on her own (Judith Light) for financial purposes to save their home; met a man who fell in love with her; she loved her abusive husband; and, moved boyfriend in with the family; and he and Jay (husband) who had become disabled; bonded; A Husband, A Wife, and a Lover (Wm. Russ - GREAT PART), 1996 TV Movie

HE WAS WONDERFUL IN THIS ROLE!!!!  

​If you get a chance to see it, the title of the film is not a good one; sounds typical (it isn't)....JK :fabrary: 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Monty Hall has died at age 96. As many here know I'm a huge fan of his daughter Joanna Gleason. In my research of Joanna I learned how closeknit the Hall family was. Earlier this year Monty lost his wife Marilyn, who was married to him for over 60 years. A Hollywood marriage that lasted. RIP to one of the greats.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...