C L A U D E

OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO DIED

Brock    3,169

Carrot Top reports that Marty Allen has gone to Frenchy at the age of 95 — but I don’t see any news sources yet. Hmm...

HarryCarter    850
8 hours ago, Neil said:

There was a Zsa Zsa Gabor Show??  When?  What was it?

The Zsa Zsa Gabor Show was a talk show pilot taped in February 1969. Lucy, Adam West (or as Zsa Zsa calls him "Adam Vest ze Batman"), and Marty Allen were the guests. It's everything you would hope and expect from a Zsa Zsa talk show. Zsa Zsa has a handsome male sidekick who's job seems to be just to keep Zsa Zsa on track. Zsa Zsa asks Lucy who were some of the most fascinating men she ever met. Lucy mentions FDR and Zsa Zsa exclaims, "I dated him!" She then is surprised to learn that FDR isn't John F. Kennedy. Zsa Zsa asks Lucy about her trip to Monaco and Princess Grace, but then immediately changes the topic to how a duke wants to marry her. Zsa Zsa's cohost announces that Zsa Zsa has a special phone call and when she picks up the phone, it's nothing but a loud dial tone. She eventually gets to speak to the caller: her daughter Francesca. One segment is a takeoff on The Dating Game trying to find Zsa Zsa a new husband. Another has them trying funny hats on Marty Allen. Before one commercial break, all of the stars do some groovy dancing. Lucy looks absolutely terrific on the show. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HarryCarter    850
12 minutes ago, Luvsbway said:

And I got to see that Zsa Zsa show and it's as batshit crazy fun as it sounds. I forgot about that most fascinating men question. 

In response to the question, Lucy says to Zsa Zsa, "You think you married a couple of them" and mentions George Sanders.

Luvsbway    1,750
1 hour ago, HarryCarter said:

In response to the question, Lucy says to Zsa Zsa, "You think you married a couple of them" and mentions George Sanders.

Oh that's right. Somehow he always gets brought up when those 2 are together.