C L A U D E

OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO DIED

JessiLu    30
On 9/6/2018 at 3:02 PM, Brock said:

Mistah Burt Reynolds has died at 82, according to the item in Variety. :( 

Related image

Lucie did an Instagram post dedicated to Burt the other day. I had read they dated, but didn’t realize it was for as long as a year.

• Like 1

Luvsbway    1,927
13 hours ago, JessiLu said:

Lucie did an Instagram post dedicated to Burt the other day. I had read they dated, but didn’t realize it was for as long as a year.

I was surprised to learn it was a year too. I was always under the impression it was a few months. I think I read once that while they were dating they ventured out to find the Chatsworth house. Bert also mentioned them dating and him meeting Lucy on her Variety Clubs Tribute. 

• Like 2

Neil    1,271

Burt certainly had a long and unique career, being a minor but semi-regular character on "Riverboat" and "Gunsmoke",  TWO failed ABC detective shows, and then at an age when for most actors, the superstar-ship would have already sailed, he hits it big with Deliverance, poses for Cosmopolitan (not completely naked as usually stated) and then spends several years as one of the top box office draws in movies.  His later career side-choices are interesting: his Florida theater and his game show Win Lose or Draw.   He even had a minor hit with sitcom "Evening Shade" and kept making comebacks.  

Freddie2    784
5 hours ago, Brock said:

Entertainer Charles Aznavour has died at 94.

One of my favorites! He certainly has left an abundant legacy (he even had a tour of Europe scheduled for next year!). Recommended viewing: Shoot The Piano Player.