OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO DIED

C L A U D E

Yeah, i think he's the grandson, and the best LOOKER too!

SON!  And....one of five sons that Mario and Mrs. Cuomo raised.  Chris went from Good Morning America to CNN last year; always liked him on GMA; but, they've gone almost to a talk show (w/panelists); wonder how long George S. will last - from politics, to popular news program; to a bunch of giggling 'whatevers'...

Deaths 1/1:   Brooks Benedict, 1968; Maurice Chevalier, 1972; Victor Buono, 1982; Cesar Romero, 1994; Ray Walston, 2001; Juanita Moore, 2014 ;  Donna Douglas - Elly May, 2015

Joining the above in death - January 2:

Jack Carson, Dick Powell, 1963; Una Merkel, 1986;  Allan Hale, Jr.,1990; Virginia Field, 1992; Shepard Mencken, 1999; Anne Francis, 2011; Ned Wertimer, 2014

TODAY:  January 3:

Julius Tannen, 1965; Howard McNear, 1969; Joseph Bernard, 2006; Pat Hingle, 2009;

SON!  And....one of five sons that Mario and Mrs. Cuomo raised.  Chris went from Good Morning America to CNN last year; always liked him on GMA; but, they've gone almost to a talk show (w/panelists); wonder how long George S. will last - from politics, to popular news program; to a bunch of giggling 'whatevers'...

Yeah, i've seen him a lot on various talk shows, he seems to have the brains to go with the brawn.

• Like 1

Grand Ole Opry icon Little Jimmy Dickens died the other day at 94.  He was still performing in late December!!  He's best known for his "May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose" which is one of my favorite comedy songs and was even a big pop hit for him in the 1960's as well as a country #1.

Grand Ole Opry icon Little Jimmy Dickens died the other day at 94.  He was still performing in late December!!  He's best known for his "May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose" which is one of my favorite comedy songs and was even a big pop hit for him in the 1960's as well as a country #1.

Didn't think i knew him until you mentioned that song, i loved that one.