Lucy's TV Clothes

Luvsbway

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Shel, having just watched Lucy does a tv commercial in high def on Blu Ray, i noticed that design over her right breast, left side for us, what the heck is the deal with that, never noticed that before, what an odd design, looks like it wripped and someone sewed it back on badly, maybe Lucy Ricardo did it herself.

• 3 weeks later...

Idk if any of you have seen the Robert Wise movie "The Haunting", but the lesbian character Theodora wears an outfit in the movie that looks like something Lucy wore occasionally on HL. The only episode I can give by name where she wears it is "Cops & Robbers" from season six. Anyone agree?

haunting2.jpg

Idk if any of you have seen the Robert Wise movie "The Haunting", but the lesbian character Theodora wears an outfit in the movie that looks like something Lucy wore occasionally on HL. The only episode I can give by name where she wears it is "Cops & Robbers" from season six. Anyone agree?

haunting2.jpg

Is that Claire Bloom?  Or Dana Wynter?  I know the guy is Russ Tamblyn.

He co-starred with her. I gather from her memoirs that that was the main prerequisite. lol

LOL!  I think she was a classic beauty like Lili Palmer, class personified like Deborah Kerr.  I don't think i've ever seen her memoir, even when i found a book by Lili Palmer, it was a novel she had written and not a bio.  Getting back to Ms Bloom, she did the best movie with Cliff Robertson, CHARLEY.  I think Cliff won the best actor Oscar for that.  Mentally challenged man helped with something that makes him a genius, but it doesn't last, unfortunately.

Archived