Sign in to follow this  
leenorman

The letter 'P' - The Alphabet Game

Seasick Pills (what was often used by Lucy or Fred or Viv to prevent seasickness)

:viv2: Boy I gotta hand it to those seasick pills. I slept all night in my chair and . . . I didn't even move!!!!

Popcorn machine (what Lucy, Viv and Eddie unsuccessfully tried to hide from the police in their unauthorized Crazy Crunch factory)

:lucy2: Whatever you heard that sounded like popping, seems to have stopped . . . popping.

`Pòt, oh man, this computer will be the death of me, now i can`t get quotation marks. Anyhoo, Lucy was at this party when they offered her a cigarette with no writing on it and some woman told her it was menthol, Lucy did not swalllow that one, LOL!

Pizza -- take your pick of pizza mentions on I Love Lucy: Ricky's restaurant order of coffee, spaghetti & peez-za, Fred's combo suggestion of Chicken Chow Pizza, Lucy's big feet ("Like large pizzas!!"), or Lucy using her pizza making skills to help out their friend Mario.

And I bet there are even more :) .