Gale Sightings

Since the retro boom on television there has been much more of Gale. Gale Gordon is on AntennaTV with "Dennis The Menace" and now he is on ME-TV with "The Lucy Show". Last week he was a guest star on "Make Room For Daddy" playing a Monty Woolley like character from "The Man Who Came To Dinner".

As of the moment Gale sightings have been found on TCM, ME-TV, and AntennaTV. Looking forward to seeing more!!!

Since the retro boom on television there has been much more of Gale. Gale Gordon is on AntennaTV with "Dennis The Menace" and now he is on ME-TV with "The Lucy Show". Last week he was a guest star on "Make Room For Daddy" playing a Monty Woolley like character from "The Man Who Came To Dinner".

As of the moment Gale sightings have been found on TCM, ME-TV, and AntennaTV. Looking forward to seeing more!!!

Great! I second Joey's motion. Me-TV for all!

I'd love to see more of Make Room For Daddy. What I HAVE seen of it, it holds up pretty well and is a riot. Gale is great as the semi-regular Mr. Heckindorn in the later seasons.

Great! I second Joey's motion. Me-TV for all!

I'd love to see more of Make Room For Daddy. What I HAVE seen of it, it holds up pretty well and is a riot. Gale is great as the semi-regular Mr. Heckindorn in the later seasons.

Make Room was one of the best sitcoms ever but we never see any of the reruns, dunno why?

In LA area?? COOL! I've Googled my guts out trying to find channel listings that show these "secondary" digital channels with little luck -- where'd YOU find it??? Thanks!! :D

I found it on this link http://metvnetwork.com/schedule.php.

It will give you your current location and time zone automatically. The number for the station will be listed for viewing. My current location says it is "Hollywood" which I believe you and I share. :lucy1:

Nope, I'm in Burbank and we have a different cable company (Charter; most of LA is Time Warner). I checked those two channels this a.m. without luck.

Hopefully Charter will get off the stick and add it to their line-up sooner than later -- they've been, thus far, pretty good about that and I hope Me-TV isn't going to be the exception! ;)

Nope, I'm in Burbank and we have a different cable company (Charter; most of LA is Time Warner). I checked those two channels this a.m. without luck.

Hopefully Charter will get off the stick and add it to their line-up sooner than later -- they've been, thus far, pretty good about that and I hope Me-TV isn't going to be the exception! ;)

It may be in the works!!!! Time Warner Cable just added it in September 2012.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, you get everything else there so stop complaining. Please e mail me so i can have your e mail address, seeing as you never answer either posts or Private Messages. And your box is full again by the way.

ME-TV seems too non-sitcom heavy at this time. So I opt for Antenna TV as they have a good variety of comedies and a couple of half-hour dramas such as Adam-12 and 60s Dragnet. Add to the fact that they provide additional airtimes to most of their classic television offerings.

As far as I am concerned, ME-TV has too many series on it's plate. They need to cut down on the dramas/westerns.

ME-TV seems too non-sitcom heavy at this time. So I opt for Antenna TV as they have a good variety of comedies and a couple of half-hour dramas such as Adam-12 and 60s Dragnet. Add to the fact that they provide additional airtimes to most of their classic television offerings.

As far as I am concerned, ME-TV has too many series on it's plate. They need to cut down on the dramas/westerns.

Maybe they see that all the other networks seem to be concentrating on comdies so they figured they'd focus more on westerns and dramas?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

This would have made Queer As Folk far more interesting:

“I think we were about 10 episodes in, and there was a line that the Brian character (played by Gale Gordon) says, ‘There are only two kinds of straight people in the world: Those who hate you to your face, and those who hate you to your back.’ 

:marionstrong:

https://prizmnews.com/2018/03/05/hal-sparks/

Archived