Lucy A - Z -- R! (& Q)

Brock

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

b. 3/31/07 d. 7/19/90

Eddie Quillan, William Frawley (Lucy's Fred Mertz) co-star, Six Lessons from Madame LaZonga, 1941; guest, Desilu Productions’ The Texan “The Smiling Loser”, 1959; with William Frawley (Lucy's Fred Mertz), My Three Sons, “The Kibitzers', 1962; guest, with Vivian Vance (Lucy's Ethel Mertz), The Lucy Show “Lucy Buys a Sheep”, 1962; guest, Desilu Productions’, Glynis “The Pros and Cons”, 1963; Lucille Ball co-star, A Guide for the Married Man, 1967, guest, Desilu Studios-filmed, The Guns of Will Sonnett “And a Killing Rode in Town”, 1967; Lucille's guest, (“Here’s Lucy”) “Lucy, the Part-Time Wife”, 1970; with Desi Arnaz IV, She Lives! 1973; as well as Lucille's guest, with Lucie Arnaz, (“Here’s Lucy”) “Lucy Fights the System”, 1974, is born this date in 1907.

Desi Arnaz, IV, makes a guest appearance with Billy Hinsche, Dean Paul Martin, as Dino, Desi and Billy, on The Hollywood Squares, Peter Marshall, Host, with Charles Arquette, as Charley Weaver, Jim Backus, Wally Cox, Lainie Kazan, Nanette Fabray, Rose Marie, Vincent Price, and Soupy Sales, on this date (2/5) in 1970.

b. 5/6/12 d. 4/29/94

Bill Quinn, actor, 196 titles; of Archie Bunker's Place fame, 61 episodes, as Mr. Van Ranseleer, 1979-83; guest, Desilu Productions', The Californians “Murietta”, as Carter, 1958; Desilu Studios'-filmed, My Favorite Martian “Has Anybody Seen My Electro-Magnetic Neutron Converting Gravitator?”, uncredited, 1964; Slattery's People “What Can You Do With A Wounded Tiger?”, as Judge, 1965; as well as Desi Arnaz, IV, co-star, Love, American Style “Love and the Motel Mixup”, 1971; is born this date in 1912.

Archived